Vault 127 Day 1 FEEDBACK

Make the rodless reactor more threatening please I need attention I'm suffering from a lack of self-praise. I need to feel threatening to save my family from being gunned down by crazy security officers.

9/10

almost witnessed the death of my grandfather before everything went into total chaos, come to find out my father was murdered by a rogue protectron, the greene family relocates to the underground laboratory and is encountered by richard fitzgerald. bethany tries to threaten the rest of the security team with the reactor but apparently nothing seems to budge with them. in the end, my character began to surrender before the server suddenly shut down.

the event is really, really good even though it's very simple. the only complaint i have is the shutdown was kinda weird, i get it was meant to be a cliffhanger but it happened really unexpectedly. we were in the middle of rping a small confrontation with security and as we're starting to get into the real meat of it, the day's already over.

really intrigued on whats gonna happen tomorrow, especially after i heard that the mysterious stranger is running around icly and everyone except the kimotos are out for our arrests/deaths.
8.5/10

I’m Wesley, can’t say much without it being meta. But boy, I sure do love a good mystery!

10/10, ended too early.

Amazing, I do wish we had more appropriate models though, seeing a bunch of people run around a vault in HL2 citizen jumpsuits and rebel outfits was…odd.

Great event, the cliffhanger ending today was a little unmeasured in time, but overall 10/10

Back