Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

Vault 127 Day 2 FEEDBACK

The Event was really fun, but the ending fell flat on it’s face. The three possible endings provided seem to just be death by radiation, death by Enclave, or death by Freedom in the wasteland. It didn’t really feel like a proper choice, where the Enclave would be a mid option where they take some but leave others, or execute others, etc. It was three things that in the end barely felt like choices, and it just became something I’m all too familiar with.
GMPC’s S2King players.

7/10, the ending took off three points.

entire event was good... except the end. this is something that happened yesterday and it still lives up today. enclave were entirely played by GMs which made some people think that the entire ending was a bit powergamey. it's nice that the enclave gave the residents some kind of a fighting chance, but to be honest they should've been decimated the moment the enclave showed up to their front doorstep

fallout 2's intro is a good example of this, of which they dont even talk to the dwellers. they just instantly gun them down, which in this case should've happened. they shouldn't have ran across the entire vault to try and kill them, which basically wasted 30-40 minutes of our time just for the event to end.

i loved the event and i cant wait for a new fallout one to come in the following months, however i REALLY want craw to take into account how bad these endings were. the entire event itself is good, but the endings are random or don't work at all.
7/10

I died saving people so I went out as good as I could've but I feel like the enclave should've sustained more damage from me, but it was alright as it was.

Played Mr. Copperbottom, and had a character arc where I turned from asshole to not-so-asshole. The event was really fun, though both days' endings were weak imo-- and while I disliked them, I believe it isn't as bad as to ruin the entire event. The plot of aiding in an Overseer conspiracy was SUPER cool to take part in and the little S2RP I was in went smoothly and was enjoyable.
7/10, look forward to the next Fallout event.

8/10 - who doesn’t love vaultRP. The lack of models was off-putting but more of a technical issue so can’t really put blame here.

Event-wise, it was fun. Was kind of mid that things went the route of typical reactor meltdown, especially as early-on as it was.

Back