Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vewoth Ban Appeal (I'm back!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vewoth
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vewoth

Guest
Steam Name: Vewoth (Hi again)
SteamID:

Name of the Admin you were banned by: Neonity
How long is the ban for?: 7 days
The reason you were banned?: ERP
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: It didn't happen?
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Check my characters.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them). Probably Neonity and any screens he has would show it's the wrong person.


You guys know who I am. Are you sure the admin got the right player this time? I don't do ERP, and if you check out any of my characters, none of them have any erotic, sexual, or even mildly suggestive descriptions.

I've also never done ERP in my HL2RP experience. Personally I think it's disgusting. Anyway, I think the last thing I was doing before I logged off from WN earlier today was... either standing in my apartment or checking the ration terminal.

Neonity, can you share any screens of the player? Unless you check and realize that it wasn't me, then please don't share someone else's ban info lol.

As always, thanks for your time.

1671416955220.jpeg
 
Hello! Thank you for waiting.

I took a look through the logs, finding a few interesting things said/done from your characters perspective.
1671437155460.png
1671437182488.png

For the first two, this is an absolute no. Rule eight within the rule set states that:
1671437562956.png
Although your RP was not entirely sexual, the implications of the /me's implied such things could have been possible. A lot of people may have also found this to be uncomfortable, given how damaging this kind of accusation can be within a real life setting and the mental afflictions this can cause people.

1671437824606.png
This was also mentioned in the ban message. Although not particularly as bad as mentioning rape icly, it doesn't conform to the norms of character descriptions and we do what we can as staff to divert people away from wording them in this manner. Your intentions are more than likely not about incentivizing ERP, but by its very nature can entice others to do so, which again is something we do not want within this community and will always deter people from doing.

With all of that said, I will be denying this appeal. In future, please refrain from RPing in this manner and change your descriptions to a more neutral type.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top