Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VICE-52

CreekMando

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Sep 6, 2021
Messages
445
View attachment 8840

AWAITING BIO-RECOGNITION INPUT..
PROCESSING.

ACESS GRANTED.

NAME: JONAS, OLIVER
NICKNAME: N/A
CID: CLASSIFIED
GENDER: MALE
AGE: 34 YEARS OLD
NATIONALITY: AMERICAN
PLACE OF BIRTH: ????, NEVADA.
CURRENT LOCATION: CITY TWENTY-FOUR
OCCUPATION: CIVIL PROTECTION
PHYSICAL STATE: HEALTHY

---------
HEIGHT: 6'2
WEIGHT: N/A
EYES: GREEN
HAIR: BROWN
STATUS: COHESIVE
ETHNICITY: CAUCASAIN
THEME:

---------

MENTAL STATE: STABLE
MENTAL DISABILITIES: INSOMNIA (ON MEDICATION), PTSD
KNOWN LANGUAGES: FRENCH

​



A life changed.
"Next!" the recruiter called out in the chamber filled to the brim with citizens. I stepped up to the desk where he was at, he didn't look like a cop at all, more like some tired public official. "Name, citizen ID, loyalty status, family status, and apartment number." Digesting this information, I quickly told him. "Oliver Jonas.. 8652, Tier One, cohesive, my sister is alive, and my apartment number is 871-A, District forty-three." The recruiter nodded, inputting the information into a computer console. I attempted to peer over at the lines of text he was making, yet I couldn't really read it. He quickly shooed me away, so I returned to waiting in front of his desk. After what was about two or so minutes, a thin paper receipt was printed by the console.

|~| NAME: O. JONAS
|~| LS: 1
|~| RECORD: SUITABLE
|~| STATUS: EMPLOYED
----THIS SHEET ENTITLED EQUIPMENT TO O. JONAS.----
- x1 CIVIL PROTECTION FACEMASK AND UNIFORM
- CIVIL PROTECTION STANDARD RECRUIT EQUIPMENT
- CIVIL PROTECTION RECRUIT TRAINING
- CIVIL PROTECTION ACCESS CARD

After receiving my sheet, I peered at the recruiter once again. "Welcome to the Civil Protection Force, recruit. Go through the double doors to your left. NEXT!" As I walked away, I couldn't help but feel a sense of dread when I turned in the receipt. The people in the locker area were unfamiliar to me, but they had the same grim expression that was plastered on to mine. I remember walking out of that Locker Room a new man.. if I was even a man at all.

RED HAZE.
"VICE-52 might be having a mental episode." A functionary calls out on the radio while my stomach churns, my legs weak, and I'm braced against the wall of the cafeteria. I quickly come to a state of clarity, many steps away from where I once was, something is wrong with me, and I don't know what it is. The man in front of me looks to be getting larger and smaller as I speak to him. My vision fades out once again and I'm sitting next to a table, the Rank Leader in front of me is like a demon, why is he red? All I can remember is him saying that I've overdosed on something in the rations, my mind is at ease for now.

I can barely sleep. I feel like a Transhuman Soldier.

​

LOVES ADMIRES RESPECTS BEST FRIEND FRIEND ACQUAINTANCE INDIFFERENT DISTRUSTS DISLIKES HATES DECEASED

VICE
Good people. My tribe.. my.. "Kin", if you could call it that. Just a bunch of tech-junky bastards, sitting ducks just waiting to be shot. Despite the fact that we are probably the most essential in the entire CPF, the luxuries that come with such a tagline are so immense. My teammates are just more of the same, people like me, hard working, with immense, constant back pain.

"181"
A bootlicker for higher command, doing whatever they tell him to. I have no intention to ever know this man, and I doubt I'd want to. Ultraloyalists are disgusting. | And when the Antlion Menace comes to City Twenty-Four, where are you? Hidden with the defenseless? What a coward.

"011"
Someone that's genuinely worth my time, a good agent. I have no time for command anyhow.


X-07
I'm on your tail, my friend. I thought we had something special, but I was wrong. You sold your soul for what? Nothing. But, in the end, you'll probably be the one to put a bullet in my skull before anyone else. | And yet, the two fools meet up, one significantly altered, while one only deteriorates. I really hope you don't go out before I do, it'd be a shame.

Elizibeth Taylor

I know you.

Callum Crown
I had plans, you and I. Though it never came to fruition, didn't it?

Minister Orwell
A uniquely particular individual, though fanatical in his rhetoric, he is surprisingly composed. I still have that IOU, and I have plans.

MCP
When the angel banished that dragon for a thousand years, I didn't know it would come back in the form of a legislative internal affairs bureau. Walking satanists.


--------
If you wish to be included, please don't be afraid to ask.

Note, thread will be updated frequently.

-------
"Am I in trouble, again?"
-V-52
​
 
Last edited:
Update Two

Updated Zoey Grodno
Updated Overwatch Transhuman Arm
Updated Martha Azure
Added V-0
Added new trait
Updated Mental status
 
Updated after 100 years.
All other characters removed, reinstated the only one that matters..:approve:
 
Back
Top