Vittani
Member
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2022
- Messages
- 86
- Thread Author
- #1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Manifesto
Tackling Unemployment
The Mittani Administration promises to tackle the growing unemployment crisis within District Eleven. With mass relocations from District Fourty-Three, District Eleven has come under major economic strain due to the mass influx of migration from outer districts. To do this I petition three main ideas; First I shall provide platforms for businesses to properly advertise their businesses with regular Recruitment Fairs and Recruitment Drives. This will allow businesses to expedite the recruitment process along with putting their business out there. Secondly, I shall be looking to expand position within both the Legislative Assembly and the Security Council, providing more administrative jobs for Citizens and more direct progression paths for members to become collaborators within our society. Finally, I wish to provide platforms for Citizen run organisations such as the Siemens Bloc to situate themselves. Allowing a degree of autonomy within the populace could benefit the economy greatly.
Security
With rising tensions within the populace, I am going to take Citizen safety seriously. With the destruction of District Fourty-Three I shall be taking considerable measure in making sure such a situation does not occur again. This means working with other City Districts to find a way to create a feasible security network along with talking with Civil Protection about making preparations in the event a similar thing was to occur. Furthermore, I am looking to bolster street security by making a Citizen based Security Company that will focus on keeping businesses safe in the event that Civil Protection aren't on direct stanby. This will increase job opportunity and allow for us to both bolster the City's options along with assisting with the economy.
Dealing With The Underclass
It is no understatement to say that the slums as of late have become a growing issue, with heights of unemployment never seen before in District Eleven it of most import that we deal with the unsavoury individuals causing a great deal of our issues. With this I offer a rehabilitation programme, I am hear to introduce a revolutionary way to crawl back to society from the depths of the sewage waste. The first step of this is mandatory Workshifts for all underclass Citizens, those of the underclass failing to partake in these shall be punished. Furthermore, we shall be making use of more correctional facilities of those who fail to properly undertake this rehabilitation.
The Ministry of Commerce
Victor Mittani has taken it upon himself to make ties with the MoC as to find ways to better finance the economy. With dealings with Minister Orwell and Cathleen Lockhart, I am going to go to great lengths in discussing the best ways to better the Citizen economy. This will allow for more events and functions, allowing Citizens to find a more healthy way of networking with each other so they may better their chances at Collaborator status.
Thank you all for reading, and remember. To The Victor, The Spoils.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tackling Unemployment
The Mittani Administration promises to tackle the growing unemployment crisis within District Eleven. With mass relocations from District Fourty-Three, District Eleven has come under major economic strain due to the mass influx of migration from outer districts. To do this I petition three main ideas; First I shall provide platforms for businesses to properly advertise their businesses with regular Recruitment Fairs and Recruitment Drives. This will allow businesses to expedite the recruitment process along with putting their business out there. Secondly, I shall be looking to expand position within both the Legislative Assembly and the Security Council, providing more administrative jobs for Citizens and more direct progression paths for members to become collaborators within our society. Finally, I wish to provide platforms for Citizen run organisations such as the Siemens Bloc to situate themselves. Allowing a degree of autonomy within the populace could benefit the economy greatly.
Security
With rising tensions within the populace, I am going to take Citizen safety seriously. With the destruction of District Fourty-Three I shall be taking considerable measure in making sure such a situation does not occur again. This means working with other City Districts to find a way to create a feasible security network along with talking with Civil Protection about making preparations in the event a similar thing was to occur. Furthermore, I am looking to bolster street security by making a Citizen based Security Company that will focus on keeping businesses safe in the event that Civil Protection aren't on direct stanby. This will increase job opportunity and allow for us to both bolster the City's options along with assisting with the economy.
Dealing With The Underclass
It is no understatement to say that the slums as of late have become a growing issue, with heights of unemployment never seen before in District Eleven it of most import that we deal with the unsavoury individuals causing a great deal of our issues. With this I offer a rehabilitation programme, I am hear to introduce a revolutionary way to crawl back to society from the depths of the sewage waste. The first step of this is mandatory Workshifts for all underclass Citizens, those of the underclass failing to partake in these shall be punished. Furthermore, we shall be making use of more correctional facilities of those who fail to properly undertake this rehabilitation.
The Ministry of Commerce
Victor Mittani has taken it upon himself to make ties with the MoC as to find ways to better finance the economy. With dealings with Minister Orwell and Cathleen Lockhart, I am going to go to great lengths in discussing the best ways to better the Citizen economy. This will allow for more events and functions, allowing Citizens to find a more healthy way of networking with each other so they may better their chances at Collaborator status.
Thank you all for reading, and remember. To The Victor, The Spoils.