Jamais Vu
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2023
- Messages
- 76
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: victorvandort12
SteamID: 76561199115666956
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Don't Remember
How long is the ban for?: Perma Ban
The reason you were banned?: Immature Behavior Perhaps?
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
and racist—on the Discord server and in-game. I fully understand now how wrong and hurtful those actions were, and I was rightly banned as a result. I’ve had time since then to reflect, grow, and mature, and I take full responsibility for my past behavior.
Despite my mistakes, Willard played a meaningful role in shaping my future. The Ministry of Enlightenment, in particular, helped me turn my passion for graphic design into something real and career-focused, and for that I’m truly grateful.
I’m about to buy a new PC and I’d love to get back into roleplaying games. With everything I’ve learned and how much I’ve grown, I’d really appreciate a chance to start fresh—hopefully in Willard once again.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
SteamID: 76561199115666956
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Don't Remember
How long is the ban for?: Perma Ban
The reason you were banned?: Immature Behavior Perhaps?
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
and racist—on the Discord server and in-game. I fully understand now how wrong and hurtful those actions were, and I was rightly banned as a result. I’ve had time since then to reflect, grow, and mature, and I take full responsibility for my past behavior.
Despite my mistakes, Willard played a meaningful role in shaping my future. The Ministry of Enlightenment, in particular, helped me turn my passion for graphic design into something real and career-focused, and for that I’m truly grateful.
I’m about to buy a new PC and I’d love to get back into roleplaying games. With everything I’ve learned and how much I’ve grown, I’d really appreciate a chance to start fresh—hopefully in Willard once again.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)