Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Victorian's Discord Ban Appeal

Jamais Vu

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Aug 17, 2023
Messages
76
Steam Name: VictorianTheVictorious

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:577700614

Discord Name: voyageroneforreal

Name of the Admin you were banned by:
I have no Idea
How long is the ban for?: Permanent Discord Ban

The reason you were banned?:
I posted a video on the Willard Discord Server, presumably the media channel, that was a bit too racist and offensive about a year ago.

Why do you wish to be unbanned?:

The situation is simple — back when I first started playing on Willard, I posted a video on the Discord server that was overly offensive, racist, and frankly, just foolish. This ultimately led to me being banned from the Willard Networks Discord.

I decided to take a break from Willard for almost a year. Recently, I’ve returned and have been playing on the Willard Networks server again, currently as a character named Vlada within the ISD (MOE) faction.

Here’s the issue: I’m unable to access the MOE Discord server. My ban from the main Willard Discord is still in place, but I’m wondering — would it be possible for me to gain access to the MOE server separately?

My character is a designer who creates propaganda posters, and I need a way for the work I produce to be seen IC by other ministry members. Thank you for your understanding.


Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Other Ministry/Faction members OOCly, I sent them posters via forums.
 
What was your discord username when you got banned? I don't see any bans under your current one.
 
voyageroneforreal, I think this one - I can't login with this one, maybe try to send a new ISD Discord link? I mean, this my new discord account tho - created 7 - 8 months ago. I've tried to join this one, doesn't seems to work.

victoriousvictorian, this is the account that got banned first
 
@VictorianMapping

ACCEPTED, though please be mindful in the future that we have a zero-tolerance policy on any racism.
 
Back
Top