Name: Mango STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:544539350 Character Name: Alla'Bii ('Babel') | Vahh'Brun-Nox ('Four') Reason: Commencing studies and focusing on different activities for now. In addition, I need a break from Garry's Mod. Estimated Time of Leave: Today (10/08/23) Estimated Time of Return: 1/10/23
Name: Purple Knight
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:63227876
Character Name: Zann'I Karee
Reason: starting a promotion course for work, as a result I will have little time to play on the servers other than possibly weekends, even then not guaranteed, I'll still be semi active on discord but it's unlikely I'll have the time / energy to play
Estimated Time of Leave: 27/08/23
Estimated Time of Return:27/09/23
Name: Madpro187
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:15521284
Character Name: Shav'Dural
Reason: Small Break to avoid massive-burnout, etc
Estimated Time of Leave: 9/8/2023
Estimated Time of Return: 10/15/2023
Name: Kranky
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:13373786
Character Name: Xih'Shaa'Barr
Reason: Feeling burnt out- I need to take some time off of willard for a bit.
Estimated Time of Leave: 9/16/2023
Estimated Time of Return: 9/30/2023 (Probably less, but I'd like two weeks)
LOA over, I can't survive even a few days without willard....
Name: Stanford
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41852222
Character Name: Vas'Kradili
Reason: Vacation
Estimated Time of Leave: 22/09/2023
Estimated Time of Return: 25/09/2023
Name: Stanford
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41852222
Character Name: Vas'Kradili
Reason: Moving to a new house, no internet
Estimated Time of Leave: 04/10/2023
Estimated Time of Return: Unsure but around 17/10/2023 perhaps? Depends on when internet provider drops by.
Name: Madpro187
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:15521284
Character Name: Shav'Dural
Reason: IRL Stuff, such as work and whatnot. I will still be popping into the server somewhat during that period of time, but my activity will significantly drop until the 15th
Estimated Time of Leave: 2/29/2024
Estimated Time of Return: 3/15/2024
Name: Kranky2020
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:110380124
Character Name: Ta'Kra-Nach'Chaa & Aurora
Reason:
UPDATED: Just feeling burnt out from willard in general.
Estimated Time of Leave: 3/1/24
Estimated Time of Return: 4/1/24
Name: Shimac's Stew
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:97461406
Character Name: Vakal'Kuvrah
Reason: Personal Reasons have arise
Estimated Time of Leave: Now.
Estimated Time of Return: In 2-3 weeks from now. I'll still be in the discord but I am incapable of doing any sort of activity on the server during my LOA
Note: Situation may resolve sooner if Im lucky but I doubt it.
Name: Shimac's Stew
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:97461406
Character Name: Vakal'Kuvrah
Reason: Personal Reasons have arise
Estimated Time of Leave: Now.
Estimated Time of Return: In 2-3 weeks from now. I'll still be in the discord but I am incapable of doing any sort of activity on the server during my LOA
Note: Situation may resolve sooner if Im lucky but I doubt it.
Name: ramen
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:426186854
Character Name: The Luminate One
Reason: Going on recess for a month until a bunch of shit is figured out by certain people, revolving other certain people, and because I'm going on a trip IRL.
Estimated Time of Leave: 05/20/2024
Estimated Time of Return: 1 Month, 06/18/2024
Note: This is mainly to focus on studies as finals approach, and for an IRL Trip.
Name: Dr. sandu
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:34707974
Character Name: Alla'gan Vahh
Reason: Other things taking priority, haven't really touched gmod as a whole recently, might as well make this post.
Estimated Time of Leave: The time of this post.
Estimated Time of Return: 1st of june
EDIT: gonna need to extend this LOA by about a week.
Name: deQuincey
STEAM ID: 76561198107976941
Character Name: Kh'arn
Reason: Truthfully I got bored real quick, immersion ruined too often by poor RP, the story didn't grip me so much and I do not vibe with the new vortigaunt lore much at all
Estimated time of leave: Now
Estimated time of return: Probably won't purge character to your heart's content
Name: Botulism City
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:825189273
Character Name: Gr'Un'Gah'Gurr
Reason: I'm currently on a mission from God to kill my ex-wife and her lover from the rural regions of Bulgaria. Expect me to come back with my shield or on it. FOR SPARTA!
Estimated Time of Leave: 6/6/2024
Estimated Time of Return: 6/12/2024 or 6/6/2094 (when my prison sentence ends)
EDIT: Giving myself a few more days for the train-rides and my chauffeur picking me up around the Ohrid region.
Name: razolis STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:80791773 Character Name: Cangh Chaa' Reason: I'll be taking a leave of absence due to training for my job coming soon, I will still be active on the server however should my activity take a significant drop; I'm placing this as an excuse/explanation as to why I am not present as often as I used to be. Estimated Time of Leave: 04/02/2025 Estimated Time of Return: Unknown
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.