Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fixed Vortigaunt Spawn Bug

Madpro187

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Mar 30, 2022
Messages
286
Bug: -
Vortigaunts seem to spawn continually in the slums, rather than wherever they had unloaded their character at.

Description: -

Whenever loading my vort character, it effectively forces me to spawn within the Slums, instead wherever I was originally.

- (Ex: manning a store, crashing, and spawning back in the slums)

Errors/time: -
N/A, effectively happens every single time I load the char

Images/recording: -
N/A. Can be repeated through creating a Vortigaunt character, unloading in one location, and then reloading the character
 
Can confirm, I keep having to tp him to the clinic
 
Bug: -
Vortigaunts seem to spawn continually in the slums, rather than wherever they had unloaded their character at.

Description: -
Whenever loading my vort character, it effectively forces me to spawn within the Slums, instead wherever I was originally.

- (Ex: manning a store, crashing, and spawning back in the slums)

Errors/time: -
N/A, effectively happens every single time I load the char

Images/recording: -
N/A. Can be repeated through creating a Vortigaunt character, unloading in one location, and then reloading the character
Hello @Madpro187

Are you still experiencing this bug?

Let me know else I will archive this report and count it as fixed!
 
Hello @Madpro187

We will be archiving this report as we believe to have found the issue and tried correcting it.

If it continues happening please make another report!

Thanks for reporting.

Kind regards
 
Back
Top