Raptorian
The Furry
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2021
- Messages
- 162
Have you taken into account how easy it is to repair armor with this new update? We don't have the damage numbers with the new update, but if there's any meaningful reduction then I feel like the extra tankiness will make on the fly armor repair too powerful for both sides. Especially for OTA, who benefit the most and are impacted the least by these changes. If nothing else I would suggest disallowing OTA from repairing armor in combat entirely.- Increased AP on some guns so they don't feel so crap against armour (Excluding Junk weaponry as that is designed to be shit, don't use junk against kevlar)
Also, I suggest the AP on junk guns be upped at least a bit, due to their role in transitioning a rebel group from scrap weaponry to real weaponry. Conflict against CPs with these weapons is inevitable, and the odds shouldn't be stacked insanely against them. Doing something like 2 damage per shot is just comically awful, even for the lowest tier of weapons.