Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weird "square" textures on certain props after Map Update.

Bounter

Active member
Joined
May 9, 2022
Messages
356
Zrzut ekranu (2767).png
Zrzut ekranu (2746).png
Zrzut ekranu (2745).png
Zrzut ekranu (2759).png

This is example of some of these. But, basically, after map update, certain props have this weird texture on them. Now, that's not an issue on other maps (I played HL:Wars while I had this bug on Willard, nothing like that there), and servers, and only on CERTAIN props.

What could be causing this? I already asked @boots for help, but sadly, it didn't actually fix anything.
 
This has to do with reflections being incorrect for you on that particular map. I don't think it's a map problem and moreso an addon issue. I always recommend the same as boots did, only subscribing to our content pack collection. We're moving to C24 which doesn't have this issue so I'll be closing this thread. If you have issues on that map feel free to reach out.
 
Back
Top