- Joined
- May 14, 2024
- Messages
- 80
- Thread Author
- #1
WESLEY O'NEILL // PATROL-699
<:: ALERT: JUDGE DESIGNATION OR HIGH COMMAND STATUS REQUIRED ::> <:: LOCAL DISK (E:) > CCA.DOSSIERS >96506> SYSKEY=TRUE > OPEN ::> <:: PLEASE WAIT, ACCESSING... ::> VITA DIABOLI // STICK-699Also known as: The IrishmanCITY 24 TAGLINE: C24:...
REPLY IF YOU WISH TO BE ADDED!!!
ABRIDGED CHARACTER RELATIONS
(If you don't wanna have to look through the document.)
Sarah O’Neill (Family)
I miss ya, ma.
Annie O’Neill (Family)
Hope yer’ doin’ well, Annie.
Union-161 (Friendly)
A greek officer I had the pleasure of meetin’. Makes the patrollin’ not so feckin’ borin’.
Patrol-403 (Friendly)
161’s friend. Not as goofy, but still fun to hang with.
Jury-240 (Friendly)
A unit who’s been tryn’a get me my i3 for a while. One of the kinder command units aroun’. At least, more human than the rest of ‘em. He does think m’accent’s funny, though.
Victor-451 (Acquaintance)
An odd one. Cocky, straightforward, and definitely ambitious. Almost gives off that ‘con-artist air’. Ain’t too bad of a company, all things considered.
Victor-320 (Acquaintance)
Strong as a fuckin’ ox! Lifted a whole medical crate by’erself. Sweet lass. Don’ wanna get on her bad side.
Union-133 (Acquaintance)
Some poor kid caught in somethin’ he shouldn’ta gotten caught up in. In jail, now. Says they’ll make ‘im kill his sister, or kill him instead. I didn’ know what ta tell ‘im…
Yellow-784 (Dislikes)
Knocks the shite outta me in public, then throws me off a ledge in in front’a 240. I’m gonna get him back, I swear on it.
Hero-055 (Dislikes)
Thought she was gonna fuckin’ promote me! Instead, she put me in with the fuckin’ medics! What do I know about bein’ a medic?! Then, she has the audacity to dress me down, act like my savior, like I need to be under her wing. Go to hell, I don’t need you.
301 (Dislikes)
Apparently killed some random woman fer sittin wrong. Dunno ‘im, but I should remember that tagline…
Last edited: