Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

what are your edge of your seat closest calls (PK at risk)

tell me your stories or fucking die
One of my close calls was with Julia Jazmin, I was pretty much hiding with Ilya zima behind a wooden shop front as T the park where gonomes came out of the ground attacking officers. For some reason one of the gonome hits the cp 4 times launching him in the air away, zima sneaks away wich I did not realize.... To then see the gonome simply circle around the shop front, slap me 5 to 6 times and spit me as I get launched towards the tunnel leaving me at like 30 or less hp. I nearly died, all it needed was 1 hit or 2 more.
 
Almost lost my long time rebel character (and main char at the time), Alisha Parker due to a complete misunderstanding.

The Bottlestreet Gang (main resistance faction) at the time thought I had snitched on them (even though I didn't) and decided to bring me into a slum apartment then knife me to death. However, after a large and dramatic roleplay session (with the BS members questioning themselves both IC and OOC, and a close call when one of the BS members decided to try to stab me anyway), I was hauled off to their secret base (the Bunker) at the time and partially healed up.

But the doctor didn't know what he was doing 100% so I was dying to infection. I told them to bring me to my friend then passed out and started going into shock.

I thought I was a goner since rebels back then were paranoid and killed you for just seeing you pass by a hidden base, let alone let you leave when you enter.

But the doctor decided to risk it and brought me out of the hidden base and brought me to my CMU friend, who operated on me and managed to save my life after a intense operation with the help of another doctor.

My character changed drastically after that; I had flashbacks of that moment ICly, was scared of knives and people to "come with her" as she thought it meant her death just like she almost died before (which would lead to her screaming and passing out from fear when a CP tells her to "come with me" to the Nexus a few weeks later but thats another story) and never EVER went to slums after that. She later became a hidden rebel / T6 loyalist but slowly got twisted by the system, and with the death of her friends who gave her hope, slowly became that which she wanted to destroy; a big cog in the Combine's well oiled machine.
 
On a City 2 map in another server back in 2015, my friends and I ran a resistance research cell. We were making a large water purified in the sewers to provide free water to the people. We were reported and a sweep occured. When they arrived I tried to shoot at an EpU and needless to say they fired back and I fell over the railings into the waters below. I somehow didn't die and after they moved on I was fished out by the remaining survivors and they patched me up.

(I was wearing a Tier 4 kevlar so the damage wasn't too severe.)
 
Long time ago on Nebulous, was trading with rebels at the i17 sewer entrance when sweep happened. Honestly thought I was done for and that I was gonna get amputated, then a vort comes up and blasts a CP from the shadows and I escaped with none of them having memorized my face while they were fighting the vortigaunt.
 
Back
Top