Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Civil Protection What ends when the era shatters? - Stick-84

wysiwyg

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Oct 8, 2022
Messages
197
So what I create 'twill have a twofold nature,
The Twilight of the Gods was not an erasure.
What hurts the most is that if I kill mine daughters,
Their essence still lurks deep down within me.




claw hun true.png

bogii1.png
nameplate.png


draft1.png
exerpt 1.png

film.jpg

Brain Scan1.png
exerpt 2.png

film.jpg

Cross of Polars2-2.png
exerpt 3.png

film.jpg

photograph2.jpg
exerpt 4.pngexerpt 5.png​
 
Last edited:
Woah, is that your own font or something? I've noticed the letters all look the same, so I'm wondering how you managed to do it.
 
Woah, is that your own font or something? I've noticed the letters all look the same, so I'm wondering how you managed to do it.
nah, not my own font tbf. I wanted to hand write the segments but don't have the proper stuff to do so. I will get around it in the near future :)
 
Back
Top