I am looking to buy a new lenovo thinkpad (Lenovo T480) mainly because my macbook air does not have the correct resolution to use the workshift terminal. So what is the minimum/standard resolution for willard?
I think Willard's UI was designed around 1920x1080, but you or a friend should just be able to load into the server and change resolution in settings, see if all of the UI elements look like they're located & scaled correctly.
I think Willard's UI was designed around 1920x1080, but you or a friend should just be able to load into the server and change resolution in settings, see if all of the UI elements look like they're located & scaled correctly.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.