Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WHAT MATTERS MOST

Botulism

Really Corrupt
Joined
Jun 19, 2023
Messages
435

1732888076412.png
1732888547695.png
1732893188611.png
1732888093156.png
1732888198232.png
1732889194926.png
1732892682712.png

1732892642650.png


A SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE
AND A FOOL DENIED DEATH
MY NAME IS ███████ █████
I AM ██ YEARS OLD


HOMIES Y VATOS FROM THE SOUTHSIDE, REMEMBER ME!
I'LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

AT BARRIO LUCILLE BIDING MY TIME...​
 

Attachments

  • 1732893168326.png
    1732893168326.png
    788.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1732889182128.png
    1732889182128.png
    914 KB · Views: 0
​

1733072996331.png

A NEW LIFE
Someone told me once,
You reinvent yourself every seven years,

And I scoffed
"I'll always be the same, homie, Sureños for LIFE!"
But fools change and fools grow old
Maybe not wise, but for sure bold
They freed us with one goal in mind,
Win by attrition, take out the old regime,
The Stars and Stripes were still there, burning
America's forsaken had dared
And triumphed,
Proving themselves useful.

Shit was like Halo,
The Forsaken were nothing much then,
Convicts with guns, auxiliaries with purpose,
The first Conscripts lived and died hard,
But many of us survived, and thrive we did,
Seeing all the corners of the world.
1733075554655.png

Sharing customs, tradition, and grit

I was born into the Old World,
But I was made to forge the New.
From Serbian mountains to Korean hills,
Western deserts and Pacific abyss,
I am a Son of Earth, one of many.
Our Benefactors grant us Victory.
​
 

View attachment 39715
View attachment 39718
View attachment 39726
View attachment 39716
View attachment 39717
View attachment 39722
View attachment 39724

View attachment 39723


A SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE
AND A FOOL DENIED DEATH
MY NAME IS ███████ █████
I AM ██ YEARS OLD


HOMIES Y VATOS FROM THE SOUTHSIDE, REMEMBER ME!
I'LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

AT BARRIO LUCILLE BIDING MY TIME...​

It is HK33 at the second picture (below the first photo.)
 
Back
Top