𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2020
- Messages
- 672
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Joku
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Booile (through Fedora)
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: Rule 0 - Admin discretion (6th warning?)
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
(Extra); (I recently participated in the Before short story and TBC V.S S2K testing)
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I wish to come back since I still miss being a part of the community a whole, and knowing that I will and shall behave. Nobody seemed to feel uncomfortable or disgusted of my presence in above mentioned events nor did I behave like a douchebag. I respect the people who play here and always have and will, but the bad side we all try to hide got the better of me then, that will not happen again. I stand by my apology and previous vows, and if I must, I'll keep back for longer.
Happy Valentine's day, everyone!
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Booile (through Fedora)
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: Rule 0 - Admin discretion (6th warning?)
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
(Extra); (I recently participated in the Before short story and TBC V.S S2K testing)
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I wish to come back since I still miss being a part of the community a whole, and knowing that I will and shall behave. Nobody seemed to feel uncomfortable or disgusted of my presence in above mentioned events nor did I behave like a douchebag. I respect the people who play here and always have and will, but the bad side we all try to hide got the better of me then, that will not happen again. I stand by my apology and previous vows, and if I must, I'll keep back for longer.
Happy Valentine's day, everyone!
Last edited: