Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

WHERE ANGELS FEAR TO TREAD - a period piece.

thejanitor413

Radio Bob Approved
X2zCUI3.png

erIqhOC.png

screams above the din
騒音の上で悲鳴が上がる
a moment of grief and loss
悲しみと喪失の瞬間
a loved one passes
愛する人が逝ってしまう

~

The Sword-Saint period is over.

Now is time of prosperity under a separate yet equal Japan.

Splintered into three:

Toyotomi Clan,
Noble Followers of Nobunaga, splintered off in his death.
They hold a right to rule as per their clan named the heirs of Unification by Oda.
Their right to this claim was forgotten to time. They now rule the Southernmost Islands.

Tokugawa Clan,
The Armies of Nobunaga, deserting him in death.
They once claimed right to rule for their far superior effort and contributions in the war for unification.
Their efforts were long forgotten. They now rule the Northernmost Islands.

Tani Clan,
The enemies of Nobunaga, united Bokuso-Chi, Takaku-Tobu and Hoshi after the war.
They rule over the Middle Kingdom.

They have no right to an Imperial Throne, but their survival has earned them some legitimacy.

~

The Sword-Saint Period is known as the incessant civil warring following Nobunaga's death over claims to the Imperial Throne, Rights to Rule certain Land and Questions of Legitimacy over the fighting Lords. The Warring States period had ended and become almost a reflection of China's Three Kingdoms era, wherein the Three Clans, for a whole generation of sons, and fathers, fought.

An agreement was put to the table, struck, and agreed upon after give or take a hundred years of fighting, since then, kings rose to power, men to prominence, and died and saw their sons take their place, and their sons. The violence ended with the Agreement of Heian-kyō, wherein the superpowers met in the Emperor's throne room and established peace over the land and to strengthen such,
Rengoku. A castle-town in Tani Land, was separated from all the Clans and named a neutral settlement, wherein three families led by Kensei, Sword Saints, ruled as a leading council for the town, and Rengoku served to show what could be done in unification. Under three banners, or just one.

The town continues to stand, ten years later. Though, even larger than it was before.

It is now the Capital City of Japan.

---

You are a citizen of Rengoku.

A Yakuza, A Bandit, A Storekeep, Monk or Village Idiot from any Family.

You are a man, one small verse, to be played in a symphony on men, weaving the Ballad of Japan.

Lbt4zA3.png

Apply Below, No Format, Be Creative.
Include your Steam and Discord.
Leave a Last Name out of your App to be assigned to a family, include one to have your own.
There will be an emphasis on a town/family dynamic in this event.
Also distinguish a caste rank.

Feel free to re-apply with a character you made for the prior event, it will be worked into this one the same.

DECEMBER 16-17TH.

Last edited:
m1TCNww.png

RAIJIN TANI
Head of Household.
@Toronto

KEI KAZAN-TANI
Cousin of Tani Descendancy.
@alessiodoomboy

YAMAUCHI HOSHI-TANI
Cousin of Tani Descendancy. Constabulary.

@Chimeric

KENSHIRO YOSHINAGA

Cousin of Tani Descendancy.
@MyolesMorales

5FxUx1F.png

YUBIKAGE UMI
Son, Head of (Rengoku) Household.

@bruzzo

SEKI MASATO
Indentured Servant.
@Beyin

-

U36Ydzk.png

-

KAMODA OKA
Spiritual, Religious Leader of Rengoku.
@Quest

KONISHI NAGATOKI
Entourage of Oka Family.
@funger

UwSu8Dt.png

NENSHO KAZAN
LORD OF BANDITS.

@Marco

YAMAMOTO KAZAN
FOSTER BROTHER OF NENSHO.
@Scam Likely

SEIKA KAZAN
SON OF NENSHO, PRINCE OF CATS.

@Sevens

AXRXGsN.png

YUTAKA YUBOKUMIN
Head of the Crew.
@Landon

AOYAMA ATUSUKUE,
Cousin of Yutaka.
@FelixPius

FERNANDO MARQUES
Illegal Missionary of Christ
@Omega

h8filTE.png

ISHIMOTO TOREDA,
HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD.
@Ssilkyy

TAKAHURA AGASAKI,
MERCENARY.
@HalfLife2CitizenMale09

FURANKII RUSSO,
MERCENARY,
@DatOnePerson

nZ9yeLv.png

UCHITAKE YABANHITO
Father and Head of House.
@pill

SATO KO-NASHI-YABANHITO
Son of Yabanhito Father and Ko-Nashi Mother.
@Chains

YORINOBU SASAKI,
Guest of House Yabanhito.
@Craw

5PQDy4I.png

TAKAMOTO OGURA
Head of Household, Prominent Citizen.
@MAXYOURFRIEND

MUGEN MOTO-OGURA
Returning Son of Ogura and Moto.
@Cactus_1163

YOKODO ADACHI
Cousin of Ogura.

@ramen

RAIDO TACHIBANA
Guest of House Ogura.
@Deek29

ilcpThk.png

-

MITSUI O'DREARY-BOEKI
Cousin of Boeki, Blacksmithy Owner.
@Doom Demon

WATANABE BOEKI
Nephew of Boeki, Constable.

@G R U G

'MINIKUI'

Dwarf Part-time Worker.
@Gun_O

Last edited:
"Oh boy! Luigi's drunk again!"
Yep im playing the drunkard again
Name: Yamauchi Hoshi
Desc.: Just the town drunk, nothing special. God knows how the hell he can afford all that booze.

Last edited:
OOC Information:

Steam Name:
Marco
Discord name and ID:
marco.7184
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:39958603

1700761848170.png

1700761830157.png

Chapter I:
1700759453624.png

His blood is on my hands...

Chapter II: Anguish
sEibm_TOaqXKWyPXMihDr_-boGhr1jDMnXoOqbFYcpnPRqZxjUqSBsmdKRIS1xgYOERKWoQLnWXG2o5cpEqsMQtbSrCPp8qE7uyHe-iQ56CoJ4U6E_9ytZUilzy51Xr5TwCmEcg-Yb1EyVHQeNBs3sA

They chased me out the town with blades drawn, arrows flew at me. The blood of my kindred still staining my clothing. A decision made in anger, fuelled by naivety. I could not return his life, nor undo what I did. I wished for things to go back to the way they were, yet it would not come true. I lived in anguish, spreading it to those around me. I followed a path north. My inner turmoil showed to those on I passed, lashing out at them in bouts of blind rage. I moved forward, past the unrecognizable bodies my path left behind me. For what purpose did I continue walking? I took another step, my eyes looked straight ahead. A group of Rōnin blocked the path ahead. I readied my weapon, as they did theirs.

sGPwAueIYwqEeAZYvZWnndDPxxAZvZARl49wBVNprXKi2K3XVCH-PtQZZ1dXyKapD_ToWHeNSxw-n79QMGh1pi-6fQXEYSS5lOZWb51dBhJroumfZYgODjRsdO1V5GIRQ4lrl3Ltik-ujlL-SV3KU2s

“Another bandit? I see the blood on you. We will be swift in your judgement, demon.”

They charged towards me, their blades drawn. I swung my weapon in retaliation, forcing them to keep their distance. They circled around me, ready to pounce like a pack of wolves. From behind, the crunching of sticks alerted me. I swung my weapon with the power of a bull, they grunted in pain as they were knocked to the floor. His comrades joined the assault, swinging their blades towards me. Stabs and wounds and cuts littered my body, my armour damaged and in disrepair. Only a few remained standing, others having left. My blood slowly dripped onto the floor, yet my gazed remained solid. They were fearful of my might, their own bodies being battered and bruised, they abandoned their pursuit of justice, even if it was deserved, retreating from the field.

Chapter III: Reflection
lE4gRF3zDGzCaukTjWqJEAnsCHISB1qmHIjN-p7UiwXw4stdixAx3jp5O28x_XxagHTHQItMnMPamt_2mYg1fgcXV-1dfntAfCkckSc3UvTyApdEqlbHQ6TI-PocOxG16ks8BAAWRzm08alL9sM2CMQ

Cowering behind a dead tree, blood slowly dripping out of my wounds. I gazed at the fire I had created, the embers crackling as it is slowly extinguished by the gentlest snowflakes. I looked at the blood on my hands, that of my own and those of strangers. The flame served as a reminder to my hatred. Ever since that day, I have been alone. My own thoughts being my only company. My once hand-crafted wood armour is now gone, torn and shredded by the recent battle. I was afraid of facing my brother once again. I felt vulnerable. I felt weak. I was afraid. If they attacked now, I had little hope of surviving. I tightened my grip on my Kanabō. Gazing into the soothing foggy night brought upon by the blistering cold winds, I saw a figure looming in the distance.

The fog cleared to make way for the figure, he stood upon a field of ice. Wearing a torn Yukata and boasting a sheathed katana upon his shoulder.

FDTu8X8Uz4QQlN8Y11cX3CsyPOP04p27mwyuOky6SF9LhWhMPSMwSBDjVJX5TxXWxFfAu3WI7SthwvEuNCX2S_iWHZEd0y4BuI7_FQBk2KHZTKA2Ipx5NQW1vSGhKGqxS76KELIVZgvuqctNJEamxFE

There he stood. Gazing down upon me. I clutched my trusted weapon. I knew he sought to fight me, his blade hoisted upon his shoulder. Upon seeing my actions, a small smile was shown on his face. Something about this man angered me. His confidence, blatant disrespect for my strength. I stood up, my wounds thoroughly bandaged and weapon in hand. He walked towards me, the snow parting way for each step he took, he didn’t even unsheathe his blade. I swung my weapon towards him, he deflected it with a simple tap, executed with perfect grace. I was pulled, and before I realised it, I saw the ground rapidly approaching. I fell to the floor, and as I slowly got up from the snow-covered ground and searched for him. He was elusive, and his presence angered me, I blindly swung my weapon into the fog. I heard a faint chuckle from all around me, as if the world itself was laughing at me.

dFmPFibmgRnMq2xIbGYS8cEPuB7CKS8IV-8GUAu5z3QBXfnOBhWoF1UjRPWcAPqcu8nE_Op2Pkz1bNprfpzti0lH97j8B3AyihiHoSmjiRSb2YwAEGacw1cpItvJAXL3Bnd9VneB9BOiD-Y6e791CoU

I blindly shouted, echoing my voice into the ever-consuming fog surrounding me.

“What do you want!?”

There was no response, the only recipient of my voice being myself. I rapidly glanced around, searching for him, paranoid.

As the blizzard cleared, there was no sight of him. My own words lingered in my mind. What is it that I want?

jRkvx-N-Pi3rzaZSQkgqIhjcsETiGppS4ccW0TAdjYk6pvbmqcUvEI5mPSHgKKYEFO_8puDz0R6DcthCLVj8ua0sjqrfmTg5uVVh7FcGWBp-bULKAllPbdQPbSc4ixmveV_BoAdeSaYgUjSjqbxdMBA

A path revealed itself to me.

Though still troubled by my past. I am sure of this.

I will redeem myself.

(art used: Andrew Maleski Art Deviantart, Dead by Daylight Oni Art)

KEI KAZAN

REPRESENTATIVE OF THE TANI CLAN
FATHER OF THE BANDIT LORD, NENSHŌ KAZAN.

abbc70cdef1b70dd98e97477d5654a94.png
"Monster! Beast! Mutant!"

My words spurred their conflict.
So my sons readied their weapons. Toshirō took the first strike.
My boy was slow.
The Beast knocked his weapon aside, overwhelming him with it's strength.
He fell to the ground, and Nenshō raised his Kanabō.
"Brother! Please!"

the-oni-lore-i.png

It was not my son. Not even worthy of being a man. I screamed at it.
"YOU DEMON! BE GONE!"

A stain on the family's name, the beast walked away. I was not given a second look.
The last of my offspring would not be my legacy.

THE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE TANI CLAN

THROUGH HARD WORK AND GREAT HONOUR
HE HAS BUT ONE UNFULFILLED DUTY

"I SHALL SLAY
NENSHŌ KAZAN."

Steam Name:
Alessiodoomboy
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:197504616
Discord:
alessiodoomboy

For applicants, less is sometimes more and the less info gives more opportunity for GMs to assign Families, Plotlines, or Factions and so on.

1700852599475.png
RAIJIN TANI
THE REDEEMER

Descendent of the line of Tetsuya Takaku-Tobu. Second-born son of the previous ruler of the Tani Clan, he was relegated to a position of lesser importance once his eldest brother took the throne.​

Steam Name:
TorontoTheInjun
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:26003186
Discord:
boriken.

Last edited:

YAMAMOTO HARU
1700878091460.png

A Young Oda Hatamoto 旗本
Born Of The Samurai Caste
Retainer of the Legendary Toyotomi Hideyoshi

Outcast from the Oda clan due to political entanglements, he holds his armor, weapons, and little property but is forced into a life of mercenary work, espionage, thievery, and assassinations
The tasks he performs some would call 忍者
or a part of the dying trade of a Shinobi or what many call Ninja
Social Nomad with little to no allegiance to any Family or Faction
His talents may be sold to the highest bidder

1700879251237.png

Steam Name: Scam Likely
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:449980171
Discord: LargeFella1

Attachments

• 1700878067672.png
    1700878067672.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
qU98WcJ.png

1700881448139.png
泥棒工芸品の窃盗、デザインされた傑作。
thief crafts larceny, a masterpiece designed.

欺瞞は一時の勝利をもたらしますが、信頼は永遠の財宝です
Deception may bring temporary victory, but trust is an eternal treasure.

1700882060580.png
Wanted by All Families, Hunted by All Clans; He has been seen by all, he has taken from all
1700882019776.png

うそは、最終的には真実の姿を明らかにします
A lie will ultimately reveal the face of truth

欺くことは簡単ですが、信頼を築くことは難しいです
Deception is easy, but building trust is challenging

1700881465233.png

Attachments

• 1700882026584.png
    1700882026584.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 1700881276527.png
    1700881276527.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 2
X2zCUI3.png

erIqhOC.png

screams above the din
騒音の上で悲鳴が上がる
悲しみと喪失の瞬間
a loved one passes
愛する人が逝ってしまう

~

Splintered into three:

Toyotomi Clan,
They hold a right to rule as per their clan named the heirs of Unification by Oda.
Their right to this claim was forgotten to time. They now rule the Southernmost Islands.

Tokugawa Clan,
They once claimed right to rule for their far superior effort and contributions in the war for unification.

Tani Clan,
The enemies of Nobunaga, united Bokuso-Chi, Takaku-Tobu and Hoshi after the war.

They have no right to an Imperial Throne, but their survival has earned them some legitimacy.

~

The Sword-Saint Period is known as the incessant civil warring following Nobunaga's death over claims to the Imperial Throne, Rights to Rule certain Land and Questions of Legitimacy over the fighting Lords. The Warring States period had ended and become almost a reflection of China's Three Kingdoms era, wherein the Three Clans, for a whole generation of sons, and fathers, fought.

An agreement was put to the table, struck, and agreed upon after give or take a hundred years of fighting, since then, kings rose to power, men to prominence, and died and saw their sons take their place, and their sons. The violence ended with the Agreement of Heian-kyō, wherein the superpowers met in the Emperor's throne room and established peace over the land and to strengthen such,
Rengoku. A castle-town in Tani Land, was separated from all the Clans and named a neutral settlement, wherein three families led by Kensei, Sword Saints, ruled as a leading council for the town, and Rengoku served to show what could be done in unification. Under three banners, or just one.

The town continues to stand, ten years later. Though, even larger than it was before.

---

You are a man, one small verse, to be played in a symphony on men, weaving the Ballad of Japan.

Lbt4zA3.png
qU98WcJ.png

View attachment 28407
泥棒工芸品の窃盗、デザインされた傑作。
thief crafts larceny, a masterpiece designed.

欺瞞は一時の勝利をもたらしますが、信頼は永遠の財宝です
Deception may bring temporary victory, but trust is an eternal treasure.

View attachment 28411
Wanted by All Families, Hunted by All Clans; He has been seen by all, he has taken from all
View attachment 28409

うそは、最終的には真実の姿を明らかにします
A lie will ultimately reveal the face of truth

欺くことは簡単ですが、信頼を築くことは難しいです
Deception is easy, but building trust is challenging

View attachment 28408

YAMAMOTO HARU
View attachment 28379
RAIJIN TANI
THE REDEEMER

Descendent of the line of Tetsuya Takaku-Tobu. Second-born son of the previous ruler of the Tani Clan, he was relegated to a position of lesser importance once his eldest brother took the throne.​

Steam Name:
TorontoTheInjun
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:26003186
Discord:
boriken.
KEI KAZAN

FATHER OF THE BANDIT LORD, NENSHŌ KAZAN.

View attachment 28361
"Monster! Beast! Mutant!"

My words spurred their conflict.
So my sons readied their weapons. Toshirō took the first strike.
My boy was slow.
The Beast knocked his weapon aside, overwhelming him with it's strength.
He fell to the ground, and Nenshō raised his Kanabō.
"Brother! Please!"

View attachment 28358

It was not my son. Not even worthy of being a man. I screamed at it.
"YOU DEMON! BE GONE!"

A stain on the family's name, the beast walked away. I was not given a second look.
The last of my offspring would not be my legacy.

THE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE TANI CLAN

THROUGH HARD WORK AND GREAT HONOUR
HE HAS BUT ONE UNFULFILLED DUTY

"I SHALL SLAY
NENSHŌ KAZAN."

Steam Name:
Alessiodoomboy
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:197504616
Discord:
alessiodoomboy
OOC Information:

Steam Name:
Marco
Discord name and ID:
marco.7184
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:39958603

View attachment 28356

View attachment 28355

Chapter I:
View attachment 28349

His blood is on my hands...

Chapter II: Anguish
sEibm_TOaqXKWyPXMihDr_-boGhr1jDMnXoOqbFYcpnPRqZxjUqSBsmdKRIS1xgYOERKWoQLnWXG2o5cpEqsMQtbSrCPp8qE7uyHe-iQ56CoJ4U6E_9ytZUilzy51Xr5TwCmEcg-Yb1EyVHQeNBs3sA

They chased me out the town with blades drawn, arrows flew at me. The blood of my kindred still staining my clothing. A decision made in anger, fuelled by naivety. I could not return his life, nor undo what I did. I wished for things to go back to the way they were, yet it would not come true. I lived in anguish, spreading it to those around me. I followed a path north. My inner turmoil showed to those on I passed, lashing out at them in bouts of blind rage. I moved forward, past the unrecognizable bodies my path left behind me. For what purpose did I continue walking? I took another step, my eyes looked straight ahead. A group of Rōnin blocked the path ahead. I readied my weapon, as they did theirs.

sGPwAueIYwqEeAZYvZWnndDPxxAZvZARl49wBVNprXKi2K3XVCH-PtQZZ1dXyKapD_ToWHeNSxw-n79QMGh1pi-6fQXEYSS5lOZWb51dBhJroumfZYgODjRsdO1V5GIRQ4lrl3Ltik-ujlL-SV3KU2s

“Another bandit? I see the blood on you. We will be swift in your judgement, demon.”

They charged towards me, their blades drawn. I swung my weapon in retaliation, forcing them to keep their distance. They circled around me, ready to pounce like a pack of wolves. From behind, the crunching of sticks alerted me. I swung my weapon with the power of a bull, they grunted in pain as they were knocked to the floor. His comrades joined the assault, swinging their blades towards me. Stabs and wounds and cuts littered my body, my armour damaged and in disrepair. Only a few remained standing, others having left. My blood slowly dripped onto the floor, yet my gazed remained solid. They were fearful of my might, their own bodies being battered and bruised, they abandoned their pursuit of justice, even if it was deserved, retreating from the field.

Chapter III: Reflection
lE4gRF3zDGzCaukTjWqJEAnsCHISB1qmHIjN-p7UiwXw4stdixAx3jp5O28x_XxagHTHQItMnMPamt_2mYg1fgcXV-1dfntAfCkckSc3UvTyApdEqlbHQ6TI-PocOxG16ks8BAAWRzm08alL9sM2CMQ

Cowering behind a dead tree, blood slowly dripping out of my wounds. I gazed at the fire I had created, the embers crackling as it is slowly extinguished by the gentlest snowflakes. I looked at the blood on my hands, that of my own and those of strangers. The flame served as a reminder to my hatred. Ever since that day, I have been alone. My own thoughts being my only company. My once hand-crafted wood armour is now gone, torn and shredded by the recent battle. I was afraid of facing my brother once again. I felt vulnerable. I felt weak. I was afraid. If they attacked now, I had little hope of surviving. I tightened my grip on my Kanabō. Gazing into the soothing foggy night brought upon by the blistering cold winds, I saw a figure looming in the distance.

The fog cleared to make way for the figure, he stood upon a field of ice. Wearing a torn Yukata and boasting a sheathed katana upon his shoulder.

FDTu8X8Uz4QQlN8Y11cX3CsyPOP04p27mwyuOky6SF9LhWhMPSMwSBDjVJX5TxXWxFfAu3WI7SthwvEuNCX2S_iWHZEd0y4BuI7_FQBk2KHZTKA2Ipx5NQW1vSGhKGqxS76KELIVZgvuqctNJEamxFE

There he stood. Gazing down upon me. I clutched my trusted weapon. I knew he sought to fight me, his blade hoisted upon his shoulder. Upon seeing my actions, a small smile was shown on his face. Something about this man angered me. His confidence, blatant disrespect for my strength. I stood up, my wounds thoroughly bandaged and weapon in hand. He walked towards me, the snow parting way for each step he took, he didn’t even unsheathe his blade. I swung my weapon towards him, he deflected it with a simple tap, executed with perfect grace. I was pulled, and before I realised it, I saw the ground rapidly approaching. I fell to the floor, and as I slowly got up from the snow-covered ground and searched for him. He was elusive, and his presence angered me, I blindly swung my weapon into the fog. I heard a faint chuckle from all around me, as if the world itself was laughing at me.

dFmPFibmgRnMq2xIbGYS8cEPuB7CKS8IV-8GUAu5z3QBXfnOBhWoF1UjRPWcAPqcu8nE_Op2Pkz1bNprfpzti0lH97j8B3AyihiHoSmjiRSb2YwAEGacw1cpItvJAXL3Bnd9VneB9BOiD-Y6e791CoU

I blindly shouted, echoing my voice into the ever-consuming fog surrounding me.

“What do you want!?”

There was no response, the only recipient of my voice being myself. I rapidly glanced around, searching for him, paranoid.

As the blizzard cleared, there was no sight of him. My own words lingered in my mind. What is it that I want?

jRkvx-N-Pi3rzaZSQkgqIhjcsETiGppS4ccW0TAdjYk6pvbmqcUvEI5mPSHgKKYEFO_8puDz0R6DcthCLVj8ua0sjqrfmTg5uVVh7FcGWBp-bULKAllPbdQPbSc4ixmveV_BoAdeSaYgUjSjqbxdMBA

A path revealed itself to me.

Though still troubled by my past. I am sure of this.

I will redeem myself.

(art used: Andrew Maleski Art Deviantart, Dead by Daylight Oni Art)

"Oh boy! Luigi's drunk again!"
Yep im playing the drunkard again
Name: Yamauchi Hoshi
Desc.: Just the town drunk, nothing special. God knows how the hell he can afford all that booze.

View attachment 28404

A Young Oda Hatamoto 旗本
Born Of The Samurai Caste
Retainer of the Legendary Toyotomi Hideyoshi

Outcast from the Oda clan due to political entanglements, he holds his armor, weapons, and little property but is forced into a life of mercenary work, espionage, thievery, and assassinations
The tasks he performs some would call 忍者
or a part of the dying trade of a Shinobi or what many call Ninja
Social Nomad with little to no allegiance to any Family or Faction
His talents may be sold to the highest bidder

View attachment 28405

Steam Name: Scam Likely
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:449980171
Discord: LargeFella1

Leave a Last Name out of your App to be assigned to a family, include one to have your own.

Feel free to re-apply with a character you made for the prior event, it will be worked into this one the same.

DECEMBER 23-24TH.

DATE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED, DECEMBER 23RD-24TH, just b4 christmas.

ALL APPS THUS FAR ACCEPTED,

PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR FORUM CONVERSATIONS ON SUNDAY NIGHT!

AND LOOK TO THE FIRST REPLY IN THE THREAD TO SEE YOUR FAMILIES/GANGS

Fernando Carlito Novo Marques
The Interloper
Nanban Bandit Priest
1700884106994.png

A foreigner far from home, Fernando has made it clear the island of Japan is his new home. Fluent in many languages, western and eastern, caused him to be used as a translator between clans and merchants. That was, until he began publicly worshipping and proselytizing his Lord, Jesus Christ. Now, for the past 10-15 years, he's been on the run from those attempting to persecute him, living out as a mostly peaceful bandit. Though that doesn't mean he's unable to defend himself, especially given the fact that he's not as zealous as those hunting him- often grouping with runaways and fellow bandits, showing them how to live by God. The need to worship only second to the need for survival.

Steam Name:
Omega
Steam:
Discord:
agemorb

Fernando Carlito Novo Marques
The Interloper
Nanban Bandit Priest
View attachment 28412

A foreigner far from home, Fernando has made it clear the island of Japan is his new home. Fluent in many languages, western and eastern, caused him to be used as a translator between clans and merchants. That was, until he began publicly worshipping and proselytizing his Lord, Jesus Christ. Now, for the past 10-15 years, he's been on the run from those attempting to persecute him, living out as a mostly peaceful bandit. Though that doesn't mean he's unable to defend himself, especially given the fact that he's not as zealous as those hunting him- often grouping with runaways and fellow bandits, showing them how to live by God. The need to worship only second to the need for survival.

Steam Name:
Omega
Steam:
Discord:
agemorb
also accepted, see above post, watch for sunday and see first reply to see ur gang/family

1700886714423.png
1700887166790.png
イシモト・トレダ

1700886999189.png

ISHIMOTO TOREDA

~

A ONCE RENOWNED AND RESPECTED SAMURAI.

~

ABANDONED BY HIS MASTER, HE WENT TO FORM HIS OWN BLOODLINE.

~

THE FATHER OF THE TOREDA CLAN, ISHIMOTO TOREDA.

~

A MERCENARY, A THIEF, A WEAPON FOR HIRE.

~

A COLLECTIVE GOAL TO CONSECRATE HIS LINEAGE.

1700887028396.png

刃は我なり

X2zCUI3.png

erIqhOC.png

screams above the din
騒音の上で悲鳴が上がる
悲しみと喪失の瞬間
a loved one passes
愛する人が逝ってしまう

~

Splintered into three:

Toyotomi Clan,

Tokugawa Clan,

Tani Clan,

~

---

Lbt4zA3.png

DECEMBER 23-24TH.

I LIED.

EVENT WILL ACTUALLY BE RUN 16-17TH, THE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY A WEEK BEFORE THIS DATE.

View attachment 28413
View attachment 28416
イシモト・トレダ

View attachment 28414

ISHIMOTO TOREDA

~

A ONCE RENOWNED AND RESPECTED SAMURAI.

~

ABANDONED BY HIS MASTER, HE WENT TO FORM HIS OWN BLOODLINE.

~

THE FATHER OF THE TOREDA CLAN, ISHIMOTO TOREDA.

~

A MERCENARY, A THIEF, A WEAPON FOR HIRE.

~

A COLLECTIVE GOAL TO CONSECRATE HIS LINEAGE.

View attachment 28415

刃は我なり

both accepted, watch forum convos on sunday night!

TAKAMOTO OGURA

The Neutral Representative

Scarred by War

takamoto.jpg
Years ago, the Ogura clan was one of many fighting in the Sword Saint period, but they were not strong enough to warrant much thought, yet their honor demanded they fight to the bitter end.

Years ago, a young man became known as the "Butcher Prince" for his brutality in attempting to preserve his house, eventually losing his forces, his house, and most of his family to war.

Years ago, a young man and his father escaped to Rengoku to carve a decent life out with their meager remaining funds, hoping beyond hope to just restore some semblance of their old life.

Years ago, a young man's father died and he took his position as head of the dying Ogura clan, soon after marrying and having a son.

Now, an aging man sits on the council of a growing city and tries to keep a balance that seems bound to fall apart at the seams.

Now, a veteran battles the shame of the actions he had taken in his youth, struggling with demons each day.

Now, an old man weeps as he is forced to bury his only son knowing those who took him will go without justice.

Now, a tired man sits and ponders his inaction, his desire to take action overwhelming, but his ability to do so incredibly lacking.

takamoto funeral.jpg

On the day of his son's funeral, an old man swears to take action. He swears to spend the rest of his days bringing swift justice to those deserving and doing his utmost to preserve the peace.

At any cost, Peace and Justice must prevail

Steam: MAXYOURFRIEND
Discord: maxyourfriend

Last edited:
OOC Information:

Steam Name: landon
Discord name and ID: gravelmuncher2000
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Iandon/

YUTAKA YUBOKUMIN
日和見主義者

Yutaka Yubokumin was born in a large family of warriors, and when the time came he and his brothers brought up arms in allegiance to the Bokuso-Chi clan many years ago. However, as siege fell and blades clashed; Yutaka found most of his family dwindling to the hand of the enemy. Fearing the same fate as many of his kin did, he fled the region with what family members would come with him. His journey saw the confiding of Christianity, an unorthodox religion that dissuaded many people from Yutaka. However, he knew with God in his soul, he could take down any plight; and so he founded the Yubokumin family.

A thinly-strung group of petty bandits attempting to shake down small towns for racket money, one light breeze from collapsing in itself. While mainly made up of Yutaka's siblings and children, the necessity of forces has allowed the sparse inclusion of outer help from any desperate vagrants or hooligans wanting shelter from the world. While they often contradict the actual word of God, they believe the ends justify the means when dealing with sinners who detest the name of Christianity.​

TAKAMOTO OGURA

The Neutral Representative

Scarred by War

View attachment 28422
Years ago, the Ogura clan was one of many fighting in the Sword Saint period, but they were not strong enough to warrant much thought, yet their honor demanded they fight to the bitter end.

Years ago, a young man became known as the "Butcher Prince" for his brutality in attempting to preserve his house, eventually losing his forces, his house, and most of his family to war.

Years ago, a young man and his father escaped to Rengoku to carve a decent life out with their meager remaining funds, hoping beyond hope to just restore some semblance of their old life.

Years ago, a young man's father died and he took his position as head of the dying Ogura clan, soon after marrying and having a son.

Now, an aging man sits on the council of a growing city and tries to keep a balance that seems bound to fall apart at the seams.

Now, a veteran battles the shame of the actions he had taken in his youth, struggling with demons each day.

Now, an old man weeps as he is forced to bury his only son knowing those who took him will go without justice.

Now, a tired man sits and ponders his inaction, his desire to take action overwhelming, but his ability to do so incredibly lacking.

View attachment 28423

On the day of his son's funeral, an old man swears to take action. He swears to spend the rest of his days bringing swift justice to those deserving and doing his utmost to preserve the peace.

At any cost, Peace and Justice must prevail
OOC Information:

Steam Name: landon
Discord name and ID: gravelmuncher2000
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Iandon/

YUTAKA YUBOKUMIN
日和見主義者

Yutaka Yubokumin was born in a large family of warriors, and when the time came he and his brothers brought up arms in allegiance to the Bokuso-Chi clan many years ago. However, as siege fell and blades clashed; Yutaka found most of his family dwindling to the hand of the enemy. Fearing the same fate as many of his kin did, he fled the region with what family members would come with him. His journey saw the confiding of Christianity, an unorthodox religion that dissuaded many people from Yutaka. However, he knew with God in his soul, he could take down any plight; and so he founded the Yubokumin family.

A thinly-strung group of petty bandits attempting to shake down small towns for racket money, one light breeze from collapsing in itself. While mainly made up of Yutaka's siblings and children, the necessity of forces has allowed the sparse inclusion of outer help from any desperate vagrants or hooligans wanting shelter from the world. While they often contradict the actual word of God, they believe the ends justify the means when dealing with sinners who detest the name of Christianity.​

both accepted, watch your forum convos on sunday night

MITSUI O'DREARY

Descendant of a Dutch knight that allied with the Takaku-Tobu clan against the Oda hordes.

Independent blacksmith, making weapons for the interests of both private citizens and the Families.

Back