Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

WHERE ANGELS FEAR TO TREAD - FEEDBACK.

This sum good shit my boi. even not having played WN for like a year you managed to make the best event I've ever participated in, period.

Literally, Peak Nonfiction.

Only problem I saw was needing people to switch to the opps, which obviously isn't any event team member's fault, maybe less Affiliated/Clan slots in comparison to them? I didn't see how many of them were to fight since I missed out, but switching isn't bad or anything.

More Historical elements, and a sprinkle of the Spiritual might hit just right.

All the cards were stacked against BDB for this one. People barely showing up, rocky start with a lot of players not knowing the map, and some admins not showing up for the second day.

Somehow still came through and made literal PEAK willard event. And even though things got messy at times, they were never ONCE boring nor bad. I can't WAIT to see what'll be cooked up for the future, knowing that this type of storytelling is the new standard that has been set for short stories.

1702855873398.png

Very good event. 10/10, ESPECIALLY given the final day way manned solo with a pretty high pop.

Lower player count is something that ought to be planned around, given how pretty much every event doesn't have a super high attendance rate, but I can still sympathise with how it made it more difficult, and I'm impressed with how well it went despite around 33-50% of the event's characters didn't show up.

S2RP was handled very well. It is smart to use one big creature rather than a bunch of small ones - it makes things quicker and easier.

Kazan family on TOP.

Excellent event, wasn't aware that BDB was solo'ing the second day which makes this considerably impressive.

Like Alessio said, low player counts are something that seem to an unfortunately recurring problem, making my only critique that important roles should be reduced so that the plot is less affected by lack of attendance, or make it so secondary roles can assume those important roles.

S2RP has shown that we have learned from the mistakes from the first event and I think it was excellent, no issues this time around.

Ogura Bros, its so joever.

I feel sorry for those who did not get to experience this short story. An amazing period piece, overseen by BDB. The amount of dedication that was put into personalized storylines was impeccable. The biggest of shoutouts goes out to him and the people who played in this event.

10/10 - would play again

Back