Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

who ate the containers??

Fentsoldier153

Active member
Joined
Mar 18, 2023
Messages
240
1694160403891.png
Hi this is a quick personal complaint why did my (2 small containers) get removed after I got banned for 1 month??
Nowhere where it states that small containers may be raided/removed on inactivity especially short ones

I'm just making this complaint In order to know if there's any rule i'm missing somehow, if not then I will take this to refund requests. Thank you.
You can transfer this to a question thread if theres any
 
During some fucky wucky shit some CT member decided to click on the "Delete all" button and not the "Delete all NPCs", so all scripts got offed, might be a reason as to why?

Also after 2 Weeks of inactivity Im pretty sure ur container can be raided (Don't quote me on that)
 
Also after 2 Weeks of inactivity Im pretty sure ur container can be raided (Don't quote me on that)
Only Safes can be "raided" after inactivity, and raids won't remove a container afaik.
But I doubt it was caused by a CT, how could they even posses that much power to remove all containers?

anyhow;
Does any staff member knows if it's possible to retrieve the lost scripts via logs? I've had 50% of my chips & scripts stored in them.
 
On personal containers there is an inactivity timer (not sure what it is set to currently) that causes them to get soft-deleted. Admins can just spawn them back in in that case.

Else there usually is logs of what was in them when they were deleted.
 
As your own screenshot shows:1694169548797.png
Considering you were banned for a month, two weeks inactivity is a given, therefore anyone could (and likely did) raid your containers. In order to avoid this from becoming a reoccurring issue, do not get banned.
 
As your own screenshot shows:View attachment 26265
Considering you were banned for a month, two weeks inactivity is a given, therefore anyone could (and likely did) raid your containers. In order to avoid this from becoming a reoccurring issue, do not get banned.
Pretty sure it says "Safes" at the start. I never said I had a safe?
 
Doesn’t matter. The two weeks of inactivity apply to each container.
so does this mean it's not refundable like gr4ss said, I find it very stupid to not have this mentioned, "Doesn't matter" doesn't justify small containers not being noted in the rules alongside safes, it would have been preventable.
 
Last edited:
Update: it's not possible to retrieve them at all from logs, sucks to suck ig xddd
 
Back
Top