Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WIEDERGUTMACHUNG

Botulism

Really Corrupt
Joined
Jun 19, 2023
Messages
435




1726557074736.png

Alle meine Entchen,
Schwimmen auf dem See,
Köpfchen in das Wasser,

Schwänzchen in die Höh.




Age: 68 (Born August 5th, 1952)
Birthplace: Karl-Marx-Stadt, East Germany
Citizen Name: ████ █████

.
How often in life do you realize you were wrong?
And how long after you started doing what you were doing?
Was it weeks? Months? Years?
Decades?
It's a running theme with my family.
I never met my Great Uncle -- His heart gave out on him long after his lungs did,
He never saw Saxony again, his fate sealed
Upon the bloodied hospital floor
A malfunction of the gas-mask, the telegram said.
(Grandmother had it framed on her wall until she died.)
.
I did meet my grandfather though, and my father too,
Who explained that they attempted to right the wrongs bestowed
By voting Hitler in '32.
My father was an ardent Nazi -- From Hitlerjugend to his soldier,
He held those ideals to his heart.
By tank, the twenty-four year old man drove
From Berlin to Baksan,
In the far Caucasus,
Scoring several victories, some defeats, before promptly running
Out of fuel and surrendering shortly thereafter.

.
1726626569872.png
.
Ten years in the Gulag later, he reunited with my mother,
Who through everything, remained loyal.
Before they could take him away again, they had me,
Expecting life to be short, but it was never to be
For Stalin was dead, and the world went on as normal.
A New Socialist utopia would be built, and I feasted upon its' fruits.
.
1726627658761.png
1726628480611.png
.
How many were ratted out? Turned themselves in?
Eaten alive by the system and spat back out as if nothing had happened?
That I have no clue -- the numbers were recorded, but I didn't remember them.
We had case files on every single citizen in the Republic,
All sixteen million of us,
And one in six had blood on their hands.
An informant at every dinner party, a liar, a cheat, a deceiver,
It could've been your own wife or child.
And you know what?

I thought I was doing the right thing.
I genuinely did. They were just class enemies to me,
Just as the Russians were just Bolsheviks to my father
I dehumanized, desensitized, and depressed the world around me.
And I paid the price.
.
From a successful state employee to a postman, pathetic.
But even that was thirty years ago.

Much has changed since then.
My father and grandfather were given little time to repent.
I've had years and decades to ponder, a God-given gift.
I told myself the next time tyranny came around, I would not collaborate,
I would fight back.
Now? I fear I'm too old for fighting,
But I can still do my part.
.

Everyone who beats you and signs your death warrants has a name and a place of residence.
EVERYONE who informs on you has a family waiting to be captured.
That is all. Freedom prevails.
.


​
 
Last edited:
Mein gott, steiner... steiner konnte nicht genügend kräfte für einen Angriff Massieren... scheiße...
 
Oh mein gott, zis post is full of the schizen-posten
 
Back
Top