Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

Official Willard Game Plan

skxRgxYZ3_aIREU0EdP0apFkLBhS8aAtoWn5GxYJK4l1zZRc-D3pG-2lF_mdJejaQfFBzmGjwrt4kpQd1Cn4jjqbz5-xUaJLBFeqxu4qs4-9cxYbWkUBabXg3uN1YxGTCWcm5zNx

Willard Game Plan

I'd like to share with everyone a "broad stroke" view of our long-term development plans. Below you can see a couple of cards with updates we're either working on or have on our todo list. In-between there'll be other additions/updates, these listed are the more "broad" ones planned for the future. The updates will not be following the order as shown below, they are representations of what we'd like to do and not their timeframe :approve:

COMPLETE

arccw_complete.jpg
rebels_complete.jpg
models_complete.jpg
vort.jpg
cross_server.jpg
progression.jpg
enlightenment.jpg
economy.jpg
map%20routine.jpg

More information will be made available when we're closer to the various updates and such, some are still in early concept development and keep in mind some of these may change over time as development shifts and swings before stuff is set in stone. Feel free to ask questions!

Last edited:
Initial implementation of these tasks are set to completed:

- ArcCW Weapon Base moved to completed
- Rebel whitelist moved to completed

The progression update is finally being resumed. After a long while of inactivity, I will be able to spend some time getting that back up to speed and get that released soon since I think RebelRP needs some more boosting of course but giving it a less grindy system so more focus can be put in the RP rather than script collection

The progression update is finally being resumed. After a long while of inactivity, I will be able to spend some time getting that back up to speed and get that released soon since I think RebelRP needs some more boosting of course but giving it a less grindy system so more focus can be put in the RP rather than script collection
Thank you robert

I've received the models from the talented @kawasaniac who's now gone through hell and beyond with source limitations to produce a high quality update with new colorable hairstyles and clothing! :approve:

What remains now is the code part and then it'll be good to go, here's a teaser

model-display.jpg

Колбаса в Санкт-Петербурге: объявления о продаже продуктов по доступным ценам. На Авито вы можете недорого купить фрукты, овощи, орехи, мёд, мясо и птицу, рыбу и икру, молочные продукты, домашние.

Источник:

LOOOL WHAT THE FUUUCK

Колбаса в Санкт-Петербурге: объявления о продаже продуктов по доступным ценам. На Авито вы можете недорого купить фрукты, овощи, орехи, мёд, мясо и птицу, рыбу и икру, молочные продукты, домашние.

Источник:

Я хотел бы купить сосиски из Санкт-Петербурга. какая же это замечательная реклама. Я дам вам всю информацию о моей кредитной карте и номер социального страхования, если я смогу получить очень хорошую еду по доступной цене.

Я хотел бы купить сосиски из Санкт-Петербурга. какая же это замечательная реклама. Я дам вам всю информацию о моей кредитной карте и номер социального страхования, если я смогу получить очень хорошую еду по доступной цене.
RUSSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

Back