Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Willard is actually pretty fun at times

  • Thread starter Thread starter ThomasK110
  • Start date Start date
T

ThomasK110

Guest
So I started playing on Willard again yesterday after not doing so for months. While it can do with improvements, I have to say its actually way more fun than I remember; there's more to life on Willard than waiting for fucking workshifts is what I've realised. The only annoying this is rebels constantly doing attacks that get the sociostatus up way too high and that some fuckwit obviously dropped his Xenian flora spores, shutting down an entire street lmao.

But yeah, Willard is actually fun, especially with friends.
 
How much did the server council pay you to say this?
(I also take bribes)
 
So I started playing on Willard again yesterday after not doing so for months. While it can do with improvements, I have to say its actually way more fun than I remember; there's more to life on Willard than waiting for fucking workshifts is what I've realised. The only annoying this is rebels constantly doing attacks that get the sociostatus up way too high and that some fuckwit obviously dropped his Xenian flora spores, shutting down an entire street lmao.

But yeah, Willard is actually fun, especially with friends.
sorry about the xen....
 
As someone who did play after having a break in the length of a year, I agree.

Within 5 days i gathered incidents, events and intrigue which had beyond average acting from all I played with, friend or foe.

Anything from beginning the run as a drunk who was dragged into the clinic, later thrown out by doctors, to being a handyman that juggled their ways to getting references despite their low status while taking part in schemes and occasional randomness factors that put my character's life in question.

It's good, I love it and the journey felt like I was on an constant quest.
 
I've been playing for 2 days.
I've not played HL2RP for a good few years.
I've been playing since about... Jesus, I think about 10 years ago, on and off?

These past 2 days have been some of the most packed, intense fun I've ever had in HL2RP.
I've only been a citizen, obviously, but even so people have been engaging, friendly OOC, open-minded and seem to be making a clear effort.
Hell it's got me wanting to come back for more after years of not touching GMOD.
I think things are going pretty well on the face of it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top