Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Willard, My Beloved - 76561197999982690

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawke

Radio Bob Approved
Banned
Joined
Aug 8, 2019
Messages
161
Steam Name: hawke
SteamID: 76561197 999982690

Name of the Admin you were banned by:
Uncertain. Rumour has it, @Hiros
How long is the ban for?:
Permanento
The reason you were banned?:
Socialisation, roleplaying as Jordan Lehman for a few hours during relaunch on rp_terminal
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I love Willard. It's a fun place with very whacky Bob Soda lore and significant development backing. Since its inception, I've always been a fond advocate of the community and have great respect for Atle and Rad who are honest to god good lads. The reason for my permanent ban, while certainly justified in perhaps a character ban or a week's suspension, was a bit extreme. I believe it's fair to say that I have never intentionally asked or solicited anyone into joining any other community on a Willard platform. I have used stickers from other communities, but on the flip side, I frequently use stickers from Willard in my own community as well. There are brief moments in time where I might've answered questions posed to me about another server, but I have never directly asked someone to join it nor ever plan to do so. There are still many people in the community that have asked me to return and I told them I'd appeal here today once I got the chance.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
Unfortunately, I have no access to the WN Discord server, so I can't really skim through my history to prove my point above. I am fully aware that despite the level of effort, fun and overall enjoyment people seemed to have gotten from their brief experience of the character of Jordan Lehman, it was wrong to roleplay as that character.

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
None.
 
Ban Information
  • Ban ID: 82488ba2-02da-4a4a-a4a4-9c9737cc2455
  • Reason: Only here to minge and create unserious characters, you're a former staff and you're well aware of your actions. If you feel like this ban is unjust, feel free to appeal it - Hiros
  • Length:
  • Date Banned: Sun Jan 22 2023 12:51:02 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Date Unbanned: Thu Jan 01 1970 00:00:00 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Banned By: 76561198068403371 (Hiros | Error 410)
 
Hello! I am dealing with this appeal.

For allowing the appeal to look as though it had been accepted, then convincing others of such and gaining access to varuious discords with this in mind, I feel as though you have gone beyond what I would call good faith and fair play in regards to a fair outlook upon yourself through due proceedures. For that, along with what you had been previously banned for I am denying this appeal and will say you can come back to make a new appeal in two months.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top