Not open for further replies.
--- Section One ---
  • Steam Name: rtp assassin
  • Steam ID: 76561198135955369 STEAM_0:1:87844820
  • Discord Name & ID: .dave#1661
  • Timezone: PST
--- Section Two ---
  • Which event character are you applying for?: Bar Owner

• Do you have a general idea for how you're going to roleplay the character?: Yeah, I'd say I do know how to roleplay a bar owner. Someone who's come from life of something greater to settle down and make do with what he's got.

• Do you have anyone that can help facilitate this?: I've many friends from the Half-Life 2 Roleplay community who can vouch for my ability to roleplay. Some of those would be palcon, Idea, DanteeZe, and Carson.
--- Section Three ---
  • Character Name: Juan Rafael DomínguezView attachment 1939
  • Brief summary of the character: A 6'3 Mexicano, with messy black hair, and a growing moustache. He has an accent like you´d expect. He has brown eyes, and a normal looking figure. Other than this he has no truly distinguishable features.

• What is your full roleplay experience that makes you the best candidate?: I started Garry's Mod roleplay all the way back around 2016. While I don't have very vivid memory of my experiences during that time period, I have absolutely no doubt that roleplay experience helped me. From what I can remember, I have had long-term roleplay experiences on servers such as aurora, auraWatch, and many smaller CW servers back in the day. I've had over 2,500 hours in Garry's Mod, most of it from roleplaying.

• Any Backstory?: Born in Campeche, México, Juan Rafael Domínguez was quickly thrust into the world of narcotic smuggling. By sixteen years old, he was already smuggling cocaine across the US border. He was known around his small town for his businesses he bought with the money he made. One of these businesses was a bar in México City. By 24 years, he had stopped his smuggling, and took over from his bar manager. He grew very fond of the business, settling down and moving to the same city of his business, and getting married. His life was going fine and peaceful when, one night, he fell asleep like normal, to wake up on a train to City 14. He didn't know what was going on, but he quickly found out about the Combine's rule, and decided to make do, occupying a small vacant store and continuing his bar business, throughout every city he's been transferred to. Now he resides in Terminal 6, running the local bar, as he slowly realizes the rising anti-citizen population. no meta, find this out ic.
suck my fucking nuts and dick alte clearly has no taste in apps smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back