Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

WILLARD: PROSPEKT

CreekMando

Radio Bob Approved
WITHIN THE WALLS OF A NEXUS, IN SOME FAR, FAR AWAY CITY, A METROCOP AND A SINGLE SUITED MAN ARRIVE. THE MAN WALKS OVER TO YOUR CELL DOOR, A CLIPBOARD IN HIS HANDS. LOOKING TO THE OFFICER, HE SPEAKS: "This is the one. They match the description." THE OFFICER, NODDING, JANGLES HIS KEYS QUICKLY BEFORE UNLOCKING THE CELL, AND PLACING YOU IN HANDCUFFS.

YOU ARE LOADED IN TO A TRANSPORT, ONE OF MANY, IN A CONVOY INBOUND TO YOUR
PERMANENT DETENTION FACILITY FOR THE REST OF YOUR SENTENCING.

The year is 2016, a year after the events of Half Life: Alyx. Before City 24 reached the apex of it's power, before Casto, before it all "went to shit" as some say. You are an inmate sent to a refurbished detention center by the name of Nova Prospekt. You come from all over the planet, the human and the vortal. This will be your final resting place, there isn't a man in the world who doesn't know of the fate that awaits you here.

Miles of heavily guarded coastlines, xenian wildlife, and much more. There is no big resistance to come and help you, within these walls, you are on your own.

PRISONERS (1/100)
Cattle to the slaughter. You only have three choices. Work until your sentence is up, attempt and escape, or die. Vortigaunt inmates require the Vortigaunt whitelist. Since this event is non-canon, you may apply as your rebel character, or any main server character.

BIOTIC PRISONERS (0/5)

GUARDS
The standard security forces for Nova Prospekt. Before Civil Protection was the institution we know it as today, they were unorganized, uncaring. A great amount of freedom is provided to the human volunteers. OTA whitelist is required to play OTA. You may apply as an existing metrocop character, as well as OTA.

METROPOLICE ENFORCERS (0/10)
OVERWATCH GRUNTS (1/6)
OVERWATCH SOLDIERS (1/4)
CREMATOR (1/2)

THE WARDEN (1/1)
The benevolent overseer of Nova Prospekt. You manage all it's affairs, labor management from the prisoners, schedules, punishments, relations with your superiors, and much more. You are the sole authority and decider of what goes on in this prison. You may apply as an existing character.

CANNED.
THIS EVENT IS NON-CANON.

Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Discord name:
Whitelists (if applicable):
Role:
Backstory: (OPTIONAL FOR OTA PLAYERS.)

You may apply for a Metropolice Guard if you have also applied for Overwatch.

Last edited:
Steam Name: Garlic.
Steam ID: 76561198983497412
Discord name: garlic/pdariusmack/ garlic5067
Whitelists (if applicable): Vortigaunt
Role: Vortigaunt.

Backstory: Long ago, a Vortigaunt had rebellious intentions and up-most anger filled inside of him. He participated in multiple events that lead to the elimination of multiple Combine units.. His name only goes as "Jack" a disobedient, anger filled, being of a Vortal Entity. Jack was a very good manipulator of Vortal Energy, though, this didn't save him for his inevitable capture. During the Seven Hour War. Jack was seen fighting off multiple Combine soldiers with a Resistance group, Combine and Overwatch had eventually got hold of this groups location. An assault was put forth onto them. All hell broke loose for all members inside of that small stronghold and group they had created. In this group, Jack was unable to make it out of this assault the Combine had executed. While on the run, Jack had been struck in his leg by a wooden plank. Disabling his leg and movement for long period of time.. In the event and current situation he was in.. He surrended, through all his times he never thought he was surrender to the enemy. But he did.. Jack was then processed into the Combines holding.. He was inputted with Nullification, and branded a CP logo marked permanently onto his head.. The Combine processed him for years on end.. and used his remaining power to charge their unique device with Vortal energy, only known as "The Vault" which holds a mysterious figure only the Combine know about. Eventually Jack was replaced with another of his kin. And processed to Nova Prospekt.. Where he will now spend the rest of his life in labor and solitude.. He has a plan in his head that must be executed with only faith renewed in his head. Will he escape? Or will he be consumed by the fate of Nova Prospekt and it's brutal landscape?...

dunno if this event will be good or not but.. shorts stories been cooking lately..

Steam Name: ryebredd
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30307584
Discord name: ryebredd
Whitelists (if applicable): NONE APPLICABLE
Role: The Warden
Backstory:

Herman Van de Casteele
1640980509024_Nero AI_Face_x4.png

"You may not end up where you thought you were going..."

For over a decade now, he had dedicated himself to the ideals of Unity, striving tirelessly towards a chance at world peace unlike anything seen before in human history. He played the game. He jumped through every hoop like a trained dog, all for this noble vision... or so he told them.

So why, at the pinnacle of his administrative career—after all the vile things he had done to claw his way into the City Administrator's seat—was he being reappointed to Nova Prospekt, some prison in the middle of nowhere?

The appointment felt like a calculated move, a vindictive stroke - a punishment, even. Perhaps it was Minister Kline, who had been eyeing his position with barely concealed envy the moment he took office. He replayed every interaction with Kline, every subtle dig, scrutinizing each one for signs of betrayal. Maybe that spineless worm did know something after all. He had sacrificed too much, committed too many unspeakable acts to secure his place at the top, only to be discarded like a pawn.

All his hopes and dreams of being a Sector Administrator seemed distant, overshadowed by a burning contempt for the rotten compound he was forced to watch over. The thought of Richard Kline, of all people, celebrating his downfall only further fueled his rage.

Now he rules the prison with an iron fist, driven by the bitterness of his fall from grace. He has transformed the desolate place into his personal fiefdom, and every inmate and guard feels the weight of his authority. There is no mercy, no leniency; he makes sure everyone knows that crossing him means severe consequences.

Last edited:
Steam Name: lyingfox
Steam ID: lyingf0x
Discord name: lyingfox
Whitelists (if applicable): Protector Whitelists. (Bird/Headcrab)

red_banner3.png
*************** ADMIN-C.CMD SYS ***************

LOADER V1 .1
EXEC VERSION 41 .10
7GB RAM SYSTEM
LOAD ROM ( 1 ) : DEITRIX 303

I N I T I A L I S I N G . . .

WELCOME, WARDEN.

AWAITING INPUT . .

> view staffma.txt

LOADING . .
red_banner4.png

1712069870243 (1).png

NAME: ANDERSON RODRIGUEZ

CURRENT KNOWN INFORMATION:

A LARGELY KNOWN FIGURE AMONGST ADMINISTRATION AND HIGH-RANKING MPF.

DURING THE WARDENS LIFE BEFORE THE RISING, HE WAS WIDELY KNOWN AS A 'DRUG LORD' AMONGST MANY STATES, COUNTRIES AND EVEN CONTINENTS, THROUGH TIME HIS SHCEME WAS SAUGHT AFTER MANY LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT, SOON GETTING CAUGHT ON THE SANDY BEACHES OF USA, FLORIDA JACKSONVILLE WHILE ON A REPORTED 'VACATION'.

UNTIL THE RISE OF THE COMBINE, THE WARDEN WAS REPORTED FOR THE HIGHEST DISPURSE OF DRUGS, MAINLY CANNABIS AND METH.

IN COURT, ANDERSON WAS MET WITH A PLEA DEAL, A RATHER PRIVATE ONE INFACT.
IF HE PLEAD GUILTY, HE'D HAVE TO WORK HIS SENTANCE AT A LOCAL PRISON FOR FIVE YEARS AS A CHEF OR GUARD, INSTEAD OF THE 20 YEARS HE'D SERVE THERE UNDER THE STAFF SUPERVISION, THOUGHOUT THAT HE HAD PLEAD GUILTY TO HIS CHARGES.

THROUGHOUT THIS HE GOT EXPERIENCE, WHEN HIS SENTANCE ENDED HE CHOSE TO GO BACK AND WORK AT THE SAME PRISON DUE TO NO OTHER ESTABLESHMENTS WILLING TO HIRE HIM, WITH THE SUPPORT FROM THE CURRENT WARDEN OF THE LOCAL PRISON HE WAS ACCEPTED BACK IN AS A GAURD WTIH A MINIMUM WAGE.

THROUGHOUT MORE TIME ANDERSON HAD GROWN, HE WAS PROMOTED MORE AND MORE, GETTING HIGHER IN THE CHAIN AS A DAY BEFORE THE COMBINE'S UPRISING TO EARTH THE WARDEN RESIGNED OFF OF THE PRISON, PUTTING ANDERSON IN A PROMOTION LINE FOR THE WARDENS SPOT, AND SURE ENOUGH AFTER A VERY TOUGH DEBATE BETWEEN MANY GOVERNMENT OFFICALS HE WAS GIVEN THE ROLE OF WARDEN.

AFTER THE SEVEN HOUR WAR AND MORE, ANDERSON WAS ANOTHER CIVILIAN LIKE THE OTHERS IN MANY CITIES, OFTEN WORKING WORKSHIFTS AND BARELY ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL A FOFER CAME UP, A RECENTLY IN-BUI;D NOVA PROSPECT WAS MADE.. AND WITH ONLY A YEAR UNTIL IT WAS FINISHED ANDERSON BEGAN TO CLIMB THE CHAIN OF BEING A LOYALIST, SOON BECOMING A ADMINISTRATOR ASSISTANT; AND THROUGHOUT A SUPRISING AMOUNT OF TIME GETTING TO VICE CIVIL ADMINISTRATOR, IT WAS ONLY A SINGLE WEEK UNTIL HIS NEXT PROMOTION UNTIL THE LOCAL CMD UNIT OF THE MPF BROUGHT HIM ASIDE.

DURING THIS TALK, IT WAS NOTED THAT CMD.3 OFFERED A PLACE OF POWER IN ANOTHER SECTION, ANDERSON WAS NOTED FOR WANTING POWER WITHIN ANY ASPECT, SO WITHOUT ANOTHER WORD ANDERSON TOOK THE DEAL, SOON ENOUGH WITH SOME EVALUATIONS HE WAS APOINTED FOR A PROMOTION TO WARDEN OF NOVA PROSPECT AFTER THE PASSING OF TERRANCE LARY, AT THE TIME THE CURRENT WARDEN.

AFTER TERRANCE LARY'S PASSING, ANDERSON WAS GIVEN THE PROMOTION TO WARDEN IN 2016.
AS OF CURRENT IT IS NOTED THAT ANDERSON IS TO ARRIVE ON MAY 25TH, SATURDAY, ALL TECH INFORMATION OF NOVA PROSPEKT IS TO BE LISTED TO ANDERSON NOEY, FAILURE WILL RESULT IN OFF-WORLD RELOCATION.

1712070305891 (1).png

i would love to make this more detailed and make it a bit.. better to read, but at the moment i am extremely tired and couldn't miss the chance to be warden.

Last edited:
mlcvpoE.png

I AM WHAT I AM.

Globally Recognized Race Traitor.

Former American Political Scientist.
Right alongside Breen surrendering Earth to the Combine Race.

~

There's nothing redeemable about James.
He a coward from San Fran' originally - grew up in the heights, the good parts of town.
Always attracted to the ghetto though.
They called him a 'Poverty Tourist'.
Proved himself to a street gang by executing a homeless woman way back then.
Abandoned the high life to try and fit into gangs all his life.
Your average white aspiring culture vulture.
Got almost a life sentence - daddy got him out on a three year sentence.
Pursued Political Science in College.
Bought a seat in Congress.
Declared himself "experienced with the ghetto".
Led the Second War on Drugs in the West,
Mass murderer of plenty.
When the Aliens took over Earth.
He gave himself a fresh start with the only species that didn't find him repulsive.

~
9ZYkNnB.png

"No, don't hang up- No, no, don't do that-

I love you so much, Maybelline.

You don't understand - I've tried.

You fuck up once, and that's it - everyone knows you for your fuck up, there's no redeeming yourself. You aren't allowed to change, to grow.

Why the fuck should I beg for forgiveness to unlent ears?

They hate me, they always will.

I don't care.

I can't.

They will never forgive me - I've done so much wrong, I will never redeem myself...

People, a whole race, will smile when I die - that's horrible.

I fucked up once, and they just- barraged me, and barraged me - I apologized once and was made a fucking idiot, so I fucked up, on purpose that time, and here I am - this is the path THEY chose, when they fucked with ME.

Have I been bad, Maybelline?

I've been so bad.

Mommy never really loved me like she should have.

Why don't you love me?

I love you.

I'm not going to hurt you - don't hang-..."

I bleed red too.

Warden.

mlcvpoE.png

I AM WHAT I AM.

~

He a coward from San Fran' originally - grew up in the heights, the good parts of town.
Mass murderer of plenty.
He gave himself a fresh start with the only species that didn't find him repulsive.

~
9ZYkNnB.png

You fuck up once, and that's it - everyone knows you for your fuck up, there's no redeeming yourself. You aren't allowed to change, to grow.

I don't care.

I can't.

They will never forgive me - I've done so much wrong, I will never redeem myself...

I fucked up once, and they just- barraged me, and barraged me - I apologized once and was made a fucking idiot, so I fucked up, on purpose that time, and here I am - this is the path THEY chose, when they fucked with ME.

I've been so bad.

Why don't you love me?

I love you.

I bleed red too.

Warden.

(i cant make the bottom text smaller, apologies.)

Steam Name: Divine
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63629212
Discord name: ._divine.
Whitelists (if applicable): OTA/CP
Role: Overwatch Soldier
Backstory: (OPTIONAL FOR OTA PLAYERS.) <---

Steam Name: Divine
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63629212
Discord name: ._divine.
Whitelists (if applicable): OTA/CP
Role: Prisoner
Backstory:
Another prisoner of the system, another slave to alien dictators... Markos is a man of Greek origin, a troublemaker by nature. His exploits found him acting in opposition of the Combine as he hardly even abided by his own country's laws before the invasion. He serves an indefinite term for speaking publicly against the Combine on numerous occasions as well as participating in a riot. The riots weren't even a threat to the Combine at the time, and Asset Allocation officials used it as a way to scout out possible victims for transhumanization.

Markos is in the process of being appraised for possible transhumanization during his stay at Nova Prospekt. Of course he'll try to escape, who wouldn't want freedom... It's either escape, die trying, be transhumanized or... Worse... He could become a stalker.

Steam Name:
Marco
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:39958603
Discord name:
marco.7184
Civil Protection, Cremator

Role(s):

CREMATOR

1716479540469.png

1716480343924.png

1716480939553.jpegThe towering frame of a fleshless creature, devoid of what humanity that occupied it's mortal shell. The lobotomised human is extremely modified, genetically and physically. An elipitical mask encases its head, two dull glowing eyes extinguished of whatever dreams or hope the victim held. A thick, heavy and traumatic respirator is welded to the mask as a prison. Heavy, desperate and mechanical breaths echo from it, each gasp sounding like it's last. A massive torn trench coat presses against the drained skin and prosthetic appendages that make it's form whole. A large spherical orb sits in the center of it's stomach, directly connected to the unwieldly weapon it holds with a thick composite material tube. The orb, metallic in nature, is scorching to the touch, burning the skin it is fused with; though all pain receptors in the subject was removed prior to deployment. The abomination's legs, hidden by the fabric of the trench coat are nearly entirely mechanical in nature, designed to hold the four hundred kilogram entity standing at nearly eight feet tall, stomping on the ground with mechanical thuds that exemplify it's terror-inducing visage. The large unwieldy weapon it's metallic hands are fused to holds the signature combinite metal and alloy heat-treatment on it's outer-plating, a dull green-hue eminates throughout specific parts of the immolatic device. A constant dull flame is on the end of the flamer.

Steam Name: Stanford
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41852222
Discord name: stanford5039
Whitelists (if applicable): CP, OTA, Disp, Vortigaunt
Role: OTA Soldier / grunt (or if you need an ordinal ;) )

Steam Name: FieldersNL
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22221723
Discord name: FieldersNL
Whitelists (if applicable): -
Role: Long-time Prisoner
Backstory:

Dimitri 'Dima' Maslov
DimitriMayakovskyBF4.jpg

'You can only die once, so make sure it's worth it.'

Dima is a former Spetsnaz soldier of GRU (Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye), a foreign military intelligence agency of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.

After the 7 hour war, remaining military forces of the Federation continued their operations of intelligence and security under the radar. To comprehend the ever growing combine forces and ensure the protection of the citizens and the motherland. Dima was assigned to a mission to investigate sudden commotions at an abandoned base within the borders of Russia, that was rumored to be controlled by the combine.

With the intelligence and details delivered to the remaining commission of the Federation, Dima was sent back with a squad of Spetsnaz to conquer the base of operations and eliminate any targets within the vicinity. Dima and his squad succesfully wiped out the occupying forces of the facility. But suddenly, an order was signed by the committee and their next orders were to destroy the entire base for unknown reasons.

Dima and his squad armed several C4's and bombs around the vicinity to ensure full destruction of the facility. The Spetsnaz were on their way for evacuation, but did not succeed as they were ambushed by mass reinforcements of the combine. While Dima and his squad fought to their last breath, a nuclear explosion was caused by the armed bombs and something greater exploded inside the facility, causing the combine reinforcements to dwindle and destroyed within seconds alongside Dima's entire squad to be wiped out in the process. Another area of decay and destruction was formed on the map.

In one way or another, Dima survived the nuclear explosion and was found not late after by a scout of troops and conscripts of the CCR. He was taken into custody and sent to the most nearby Nexus jail for questioning and brought to an intake process for approved civil status or a position within the combine fighting forces. The process was severely delayed due to an enormous number of incoming inmates and deserters, while Dima's health was deteriorating over the span of months due to mild radiation poisoning. As soon as it was his turn for processing, Dima already suffered greatly from radiation, to the point he was deemed physically and mentally unfit for duty and civilisation within the walls of a city.

His fate was set, no opportunities can be given to a rotting corpse and a dying man. Dima was transported to the worst place of all places. Hell on Earh. Welcomed into Nova Prospekt, where he will face his final and painful years within a permanent detention facility, left to rot and having no hope to be rescued.

Years pass by and his radiation poisoning has gotten the worst of himself, leaving him scarred, insane, violent and driven for freedom. The time is ticking, either he dies by radiation or to be killed by guards to save resources against a man that is rotting anyway. But Dima disapproves neither ways to die as they combine into one gruessome fate: 'Dying in Prison'.

Dima always said to himself: 'You can only die once, so make sure it's worth it.' and sure will say it again in prison. With the incoming mass of newly sentenced inmates and having years of prison knowledge behind his back, there is no finer opportunity than this to make a succesful escape plan.

Last edited:
Steam Name: FieldersNL
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22221723
Discord name: FieldersNL
Whitelists (if applicable): -
Role: Long-time Prisoner
Backstory:

Dimitri 'Dima' Maslov
View attachment 35401

'You can only die once, so make sure it's worth it.'

Dima is a former Spetsnaz soldier of GRU (Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye), a foreign military intelligence agency of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.

After the 7 hour war, remaining military forces of the Federation continued their operations of intelligence and security under the radar. To comprehend the ever growing combine forces and ensure the protection of the citizens and the motherland. Dima was assigned to a mission to investigate sudden commotions at an abandoned base within the borders of Russia, that was rumored to be controlled by the combine.

With the intelligence and details delivered to the remaining commission of the Federation, Dima was sent back with a squad of Spetsnaz to conquer the base of operations and eliminate any targets within the vicinity. Dima and his squad succesfully wiped out the occupying forces of the facility. But suddenly, an order was signed by the committee and their next orders were to destroy the entire base for unknown reasons.

Dima and his squad armed several C4's and bombs around the vicinity to ensure full destruction of the facility. The Spetsnaz were on their way for evacuation, but did not succeed as they were ambushed by mass reinforcements of the combine. While Dima and his squad fought to their last breath, a nuclear explosion was caused by the armed bombs and something greater exploded inside the facility, causing the combine reinforcements to dwindle and destroyed within seconds alongside Dima's entire squad to be wiped out in the process. Another area of decay and destruction was formed on the map.

In one way or another, Dima survived the nuclear explosion and was found not late after by a scout of troops and conscripts of the CCR. He was taken into custody and sent to the most nearby Nexus jail for questioning and brought to an intake process for approved civil status or a position within the combine fighting forces. The process was severely delayed due to an enormous number of incoming inmates and deserters, while Dima's health was deteriorating over the span of months due to mild radiation poisoning. As soon as it was his turn for processing, Dima already suffered greatly from radiation, to the point he was deemed physically and mentally unfit for duty and civilisation within the walls of a city.

His fate was set, no opportunities can be given to a rotting corpse and a dying man. Dima was transported to the worst place of all places. Hell on Earh. Welcomed into Nova Prospekt, where he will face his final and painful years within a permanent detention facility, left to rot and having no hope to be rescued.

Years pass by and his radiation poisoning has gotten the worst of himself, leaving him scarred, insane, violent and driven for freedom. The time is ticking, either he dies by radiation or to be killed by guards to save resources against a man that is rotting anyway. But Dima disapproves neither ways to die as they combine into one gruessome fate: 'Dying in Prison'.

Dima always said to himself: 'You can only die once, so make sure it's worth it.' and sure will say it again in prison. With the incoming mass of newly sentenced inmates and having years of prison knowledge behind his back, there is no finer opportunity than this to make a succesful escape plan.

Accepted.

Steam Name: Stanford
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41852222
Discord name: stanford5039
Whitelists (if applicable): CP, OTA, Disp, Vortigaunt
Role: OTA Soldier / grunt (or if you need an ordinal ;) )
Yep.

Steam Name:
Marco
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:39958603
Discord name:
marco.7184
Civil Protection, Cremator

Role(s):

CREMATOR

View attachment 35380The towering frame of a fleshless creature, devoid of what humanity that occupied it's mortal shell. The lobotomised human is extremely modified, genetically and physically. An elipitical mask encases its head, two dull glowing eyes extinguished of whatever dreams or hope the victim held. A thick, heavy and traumatic respirator is welded to the mask as a prison. Heavy, desperate and mechanical breaths echo from it, each gasp sounding like it's last. A massive torn trench coat presses against the drained skin and prosthetic appendages that make it's form whole. A large spherical orb sits in the center of it's stomach, directly connected to the unwieldly weapon it holds with a thick composite material tube. The orb, metallic in nature, is scorching to the touch, burning the skin it is fused with; though all pain receptors in the subject was removed prior to deployment. The abomination's legs, hidden by the fabric of the trench coat are nearly entirely mechanical in nature, designed to hold the four hundred kilogram entity standing at nearly eight feet tall, stomping on the ground with mechanical thuds that exemplify it's terror-inducing visage. The large unwieldy weapon it's metallic hands are fused to holds the signature combinite metal and alloy heat-treatment on it's outer-plating, a dull green-hue eminates throughout specific parts of the immolatic device. A constant dull flame is on the end of the flamer.

Accepted. Grunt whitelist also given.

Steam Name: Garlic.
Steam ID: 76561198983497412
Discord name: garlic/pdariusmack/ garlic5067
Whitelists (if applicable): Vortigaunt
Role: Vortigaunt.

Backstory: Long ago, a Vortigaunt had rebellious intentions and up-most anger filled inside of him. He participated in multiple events that lead to the elimination of multiple Combine units.. His name only goes as "Jack" a disobedient, anger filled, being of a Vortal Entity. Jack was a very good manipulator of Vortal Energy, though, this didn't save him for his inevitable capture. During the Seven Hour War. Jack was seen fighting off multiple Combine soldiers with a Resistance group, Combine and Overwatch had eventually got hold of this groups location. An assault was put forth onto them. All hell broke loose for all members inside of that small stronghold and group they had created. In this group, Jack was unable to make it out of this assault the Combine had executed. While on the run, Jack had been struck in his leg by a wooden plank. Disabling his leg and movement for long period of time.. In the event and current situation he was in.. He surrended, through all his times he never thought he was surrender to the enemy. But he did.. Jack was then processed into the Combines holding.. He was inputted with Nullification, and branded a CP logo marked permanently onto his head.. The Combine processed him for years on end.. and used his remaining power to charge their unique device with Vortal energy, only known as "The Vault" which holds a mysterious figure only the Combine know about. Eventually Jack was replaced with another of his kin. And processed to Nova Prospekt.. Where he will now spend the rest of his life in labor and solitude.. He has a plan in his head that must be executed with only faith renewed in his head. Will he escape? Or will he be consumed by the fate of Nova Prospekt and it's brutal landscape?...

dunno if this event will be good or not but.. shorts stories been cooking lately..
Yep.

Steam Name: ryebredd
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30307584
Discord name: ryebredd
Whitelists (if applicable): NONE APPLICABLE
Role: The Warden
Backstory:

Herman Van de Casteele
View attachment 35344

"You may not end up where you thought you were going..."

For over a decade now, he had dedicated himself to the ideals of Unity, striving tirelessly towards a chance at world peace unlike anything seen before in human history. He played the game. He jumped through every hoop like a trained dog, all for this noble vision... or so he told them.

So why, at the pinnacle of his administrative career—after all the vile things he had done to claw his way into the City Administrator's seat—was he being reappointed to Nova Prospekt, some prison in the middle of nowhere?

The appointment felt like a calculated move, a vindictive stroke - a punishment, even. Perhaps it was Minister Kline, who had been eyeing his position with barely concealed envy the moment he took office. He replayed every interaction with Kline, every subtle dig, scrutinizing each one for signs of betrayal. Maybe that spineless worm did know something after all. He had sacrificed too much, committed too many unspeakable acts to secure his place at the top, only to be discarded like a pawn.

All his hopes and dreams of being a Sector Administrator seemed distant, overshadowed by a burning contempt for the rotten compound he was forced to watch over. The thought of Richard Kline, of all people, celebrating his downfall only further fueled his rage.

Now he rules the prison with an iron fist, driven by the bitterness of his fall from grace. He has transformed the desolate place into his personal fiefdom, and every inmate and guard feels the weight of his authority. There is no mercy, no leniency; he makes sure everyone knows that crossing him means severe consequences.

Accepted.

mlcvpoE.png

I AM WHAT I AM.

~

Mass murderer of plenty.

~
9ZYkNnB.png

I don't care.

I can't.

I've been so bad.

Why don't you love me?

I love you.

I bleed red too.

Warden.

Denied. Contact me for alternative roles.

Back