Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WILLIAM LYNCH | THE PSYCHOPATH

Garold

Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2023
Messages
18
〖CITIZEN INFORMATION RECORD〗​
LEGAL NAME: WILLIAM LYNCHCID: 32304
ALIAS: NONE.NICKNAME: 'BILL'
CIVIL STATUS: CITIZENSTATUS: ALIVE
AGE: 43COLLABORATIVE TIER: TIER-2
DATE OF BIRTH: NOVEMBER 16TH, 1976CURRENT OCCUPATION: INDUSTRIAL WORKFORCE
PAST LOCATIONS: C16, C1, C24.PAST OCCUPATION: CNC MACHINIST
EDUCATION: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, BACHELOR'S DEGREENATIONALITY: AMERICAN
PHYSICAL APPEARANCE:
HEIGHT:
6'2”
EYES: BLUE
HAIR: BLACK
SKIN: WHITE
FAMILY COHESION:
FATHER:
RICHARD LYNCH - AGE: 70 - ALIVE - CITY 16
MOTHER: CHARLOTTE LYNCH - DECEASED
BROTHER: RICK LYNCH - DECEASED
BROTHER:
ANTHONY LYNCH - AGE: 41 - MIA - MISCOUNT
LANGUAGES: ENGLISH, DUTCHDISTINGUISHING FEATURES: BIRTHMARK, NECK
1707029456364.png
〖PSYCHOLOGICAL & PHYSICAL MEDICAL RECORD〗​
MENTAL STATE:REHABILITATINGHEALTH DISORDERS: NONE.
ADDICTIONS:
-NICOTINE.
INJURIES:
- ABDOMEN PULSE MUNITION GSW
- LEFT ARM ACID BURNS
DISABILITIES: NONECURRENT TREATMENT PLAN: NONE.
MENTAL ILLNESSES: PTSD, ASPDTRAITS: DE-SENSITIZED, APATHETIC
BEHAVIORAL NOTES: ERRATIC/UNPREDICTABLE, PATHOLOGICAL LIARINTERESTS: CHAIN-SMOKING, DRINKING, PHILOSOPHICAL PONDERANCE


THE INVENTORY OF ACQUAINTANCES
OBJECTS OF INTRINSIC IMPORTANCE...

1707092429281.png

"There's an appeal to the heavy artificial flavor to affordable cigarettes, harsh chemicals mixed into a cheap imitation of tobacco. Faint fragrances to wash away the bitter taste of burning paper. Like the smell of a brand new car, the plastics and drying adhesives from the factory. Sometimes, my hands shake as I open a new pack, and I can't tell the difference between withdrawal or a physical repulsion to the havoc they wreak on my body. Despite the headaches you've treated me well, I've met most of my acquaintances through smoking buddies. The people who denounce you are just other faceless nobodies shaming us trying to get by, they just haven't figured out what it means to live."


1707088444714.png

"Like the person that wore you, you go by many names. The two silver buttons embroidered into the nylon-cloth mix appear like eyes, while the seam to the brim provide the grin. Perhaps it's nothing but my deranged volition, but there was always something sinister about you. A desire for nothing but anarchy. I don't care, I just want my Smoking Buddy back. Where has she gone, Boonie Hat?"

1707091251372.png
"In my first week at City Twenty Four, I met a man wearing a pair of you. Mirrored lenses, so that when I spoke to him about finding a cause, I saw two reflections of myself speaking back at me. The man behind you was a brother, a patriot of the world. I couldn't tell which one of us was more disillusioned, but the words he spoke were almost willed into existence by the rest of us who believed in the cause. The masks strung him up on the screens to make an example, only to manifest a martyr. In my few months here, I haven't seen a single soul replace the shoes he left behind. I don't have it in me, so I hide my eyes behind you, Altruistic Aviators."
 
Last edited:
〖CITIZEN INFORMATION RECORD〗​
LEGAL NAME: WILLIAM LYNCHCID: 32304
ALIAS: NONE.NICKNAME: 'BILL'
CIVIL STATUS: CITIZENSTATUS: ALIVE
AGE: 43COLLABORATIVE TIER: TIER-2
DATE OF BIRTH: NOVEMBER 16TH, 1976CURRENT OCCUPATION: INDUSTRIAL WORKFORCE
PAST LOCATIONS: C16, C1, C24.PAST OCCUPATION: CNC MACHINIST
EDUCATION: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, BACHELOR'S DEGREENATIONALITY: AMERICAN
PHYSICAL APPEARANCE:
HEIGHT:
6'2”
EYES: BLUE
HAIR: BLACK
SKIN: WHITE
FAMILY COHESION:
FATHER:
RICHARD LYNCH - AGE: 70 - ALIVE - CITY 16
MOTHER: CHARLOTTE LYNCH - DECEASED
BROTHER: RICK LYNCH - DECEASED
BROTHER:
ANTHONY LYNCH - AGE: 41 - MIA - MISCOUNT
LANGUAGES: ENGLISH, DUTCHDISTINGUISHING FEATURES: BIRTHMARK, NECK
View attachment 30370
〖PSYCHOLOGICAL & PHYSICAL MEDICAL RECORD〗​
MENTAL STATE: REHABILITATINGHEALTH DISORDERS: NONE.
ADDICTIONS:
-NICOTINE.
INJURIES:
- ABDOMEN PULSE MUNITION GSW
- LEFT ARM ACID BURNS
DISABILITIES: NONECURRENT TREATMENT PLAN: NONE.
MENTAL ILLNESSES: PTSD, ASPDTRAITS: DE-SENSITIZED, APATHETIC
BEHAVIORAL NOTES: ERRATIC/UNPREDICTABLE, PATHOLOGICAL LIARINTERESTS: CHAIN-SMOKING, DRINKING, PHILOSOPHICAL PONDERANCE


THE INVENTORY OF ACQUAINTANCES
OBJECTS OF INTRINSIC IMPORTANCE...




WIP :)
​
Geneva....ready for...another lesson...
 
Back
Top