- Joined
- Feb 2, 2020
- Messages
- 56
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Argus
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31884873
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Sif the AI
How long is the ban for?: 21 Days
The reason you were banned?: Metabait.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: So, I might have some idea, but ultimately it is not my intention to metabait at all, I just have a tendency to talk about happenings on the server, but sometimes I just tend to forge to moderate myself on what I say. I have no intention to poison peoples IC relations or feelings towards the other users characters. If you could please direct me to the main reason, where the ban originates from, I would be happy to answer about it from my side.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: None for the moment.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: None that I know of.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31884873
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Sif the AI
How long is the ban for?: 21 Days
The reason you were banned?: Metabait.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: So, I might have some idea, but ultimately it is not my intention to metabait at all, I just have a tendency to talk about happenings on the server, but sometimes I just tend to forge to moderate myself on what I say. I have no intention to poison peoples IC relations or feelings towards the other users characters. If you could please direct me to the main reason, where the ban originates from, I would be happy to answer about it from my side.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: None for the moment.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: None that I know of.

