With Fire and Sword Finale (Part 1) Feedback

Teams were pretty unbalanced (we outnumbered them) I will admit that so victory for us cultists was pretty much a given, but it was enjoyable, the chaotic planning, the failure of plan A, leading to my characteristic plan B being used with some adaptation, the use of our teams abilities, it lead to some good character building between the cultist faction for sure.

Combat preferably would have been some form of s2rp personally, especially considering the fact it was pretty obvious we'd roll them, plus population wasn't quite there.

All that being said, the scenes post-fight, getting to rag the princess about seeing our victory first hand, and evolving the plot was good, personally I think MEZERET could have probably done with the cultists personally, I mean we did just storm the city in his name, not even a thanks geeze but that might just be him ICly not caring so eh.

Good event building, scene setting ticket responses were good so once again bravo GMs, just a shame about population really but that's both already a known issue and has been the case for a while now so not much you can really do about that, here's to more based MEZERET interactions for the cultists! Oorah

Back