Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

Announcement WN: Nuevo Orden & 2 Week Milestone!

Atle

WN Owner
Staff Member
Willard Management
Developer
skxRgxYZ3_aIREU0EdP0apFkLBhS8aAtoWn5GxYJK4l1zZRc-D3pG-2lF_mdJejaQfFBzmGjwrt4kpQd1Cn4jjqbz5-xUaJLBFeqxu4qs4-9cxYbWkUBabXg3uN1YxGTCWcm5zNx

WN: Nuevo Orden & 2 Week Milestone!
Spanish community here we go!

We’re thrilled to announce and welcome a new member to Willard Networks – WN: Nuevo Orden (WNO) led by @Pixeles! A small but growing Spanish community who’ll now be part of our Network with their own community and management just like how WN7 is run (Russian Community). It’ll be a little while yet until they’ll have a server up, meanwhile they’ll spend that time growing their community and working on setting up factions, community infrastructure and their forums. We wish them the absolute best with those endeavors and hope for a successful Spanish WN community soon enough!

wn.jpg

2 Week Milestone!

Furthermore, today we’ve officially reached the 2 week milestone! Well done everyone, huge thanks to the fantastic community we’ve grown here, a massive thanks to the talented developers, uber thanks to the admins and a superb thanks to the community managers for all their hard work and passion!

We’ve done it folks, now we’re in for the long run, let us hope for interesting IC stories to unfold, bureaucratic CCA decisions starving citizens, CPs clamping down on unlaw actions, vorts zapping people and rebellious acts to undermine the combine regime!

2weeks.jpg

To go along with the good news, we’ll provide a 20% price reduction on Galunga and Protector donator ranks lasting until next week 07.08.

Cheers! :approve:

Last edited:

me when Spanish Willard is released (i will breach the city nexus)

2 weeks and I’m still trying to get on at the same time as work shifts for that sweet SC

Back