Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bug Workbenches flickering and disappearing

  • Thread starter Thread starter HealthAngel
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HealthAngel

Guest
  1. Bug: Workbenches currently which I use, such as: Oven and Chemistry Workbench are flickering, and also disappears from existence (well it happened to Chemistry Workbench)
  2. Description: We in C.M.U. clinic we have various workstations classified by item category "Workbenches". But in two days specially on this weekend, Chemistry Workbench started flickering and disappear when you are in distance. Today in morning completely gone. Also today started our Oven flickering too constantly, even tried to grab in inventory and I thought I could replace it, but of that flickering doesn't allow grab the Oven.
  3. Errors/time: The console and "Problems" tab in Garry's Mod didn't showed any lua errors.
  4. Images/recording (optional):
 
Last edited:
I get this same issue with the exact same items when I'm placing them for players.

From what I've noticed is that this is a more recent issue, so some recent update might have caused this?
 
I get this same issue with the exact same items when I'm placing them for players.

From what I've noticed is that this is a more recent issue, so some recent update might have caused this?

Thanks for refunding the workbench, even freshly placed one does that, here is another footage:
 
Have had my fair share of troubles with my crafting bench. There certainly seems to be a bug.
 
Devs have been trying to reproduce this without much luck, so it's most likely a source engine problem and it seems to happen less as of recent gladly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top