Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Notices WYATT CALLAWAY: METADYNAMIST

Lord Beckett

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Dec 24, 2020
Messages
181
A letter is posted to the public bulletin, signed by one Murphy Frost and accompanied by some unusual documents...​


Oh yes, I remember the first time I met Wyatt. It wasn't long after I had been taken under the wing of the first Metadynamists, names like Leonard Reiter, Emmanuel Josef Mundi, you know the ones... He was a quiet man, reserved, but when his temper flared, woo-wee! Better watch out. He had vision, drive, and a passion for justice and equity that I was immediately drawn to. A vivid writer and imaginative pamphleteer, Wyatt had ambition and, most of all, courage. Courage to see the good in people and groups, to elevate those worthy, and to shun those without vision. He saw something in Metadynamism, something new and powerful. A movement that could change the course of human society as we know it, and drive our species ever closer to the stars. Folks like to say he was an Ascensionist through and through, but that's hogwash. No, he was a Metadynamist! He swore an oath of loyalty to the movement, as we all do. He believed in us, and we in him. Don't believe me? Just take a look at the documents I included here. Callaway had our backs, just as he continues to have the back of
Francis Augustine Erama in his campaign for Consul of Industrial 24.

​



1761192536204.png​
 
Back
Top