M3ntal Radio Bob Approved Joined Mar 4, 2022 Messages 642 Jun 13, 2023 #2 I suggested this months ago why the fuck has this not been changed yet
RedHotGinger The Owl GALUNGA Joined Sep 25, 2020 Messages 852 Jun 13, 2023 #3 Won't agree or disagree but I'm going to wager that's present to prevent the CMRU from constantly dealing with imposters and the like.
Won't agree or disagree but I'm going to wager that's present to prevent the CMRU from constantly dealing with imposters and the like.
Kamilisha Haijulikani Tenzhen ENG Server Management GALUNGA Protector Staff Team Joined Dec 18, 2020 Messages 929 Jun 13, 2023 #4 White Powder
Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok known minge Gamemaster Staff Team Joined Feb 8, 2022 Messages 813 Jun 13, 2023 #5 Kill your local loyalist
Robert British Swan ENG Server Management Developer Staff Team Joined Jul 9, 2019 Messages 2,056 Jun 14, 2023 #6 Fixed on dev