Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

... You're not a real roleplayer.

melodicwaste

Active member
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
195
You're not a real roleplayer!
The Metadynamist Binder for Christ's sake? A collaborator application!? What a joke.
I worked my ass off to get where I am, and you take these shortcuts and you think suddenly I'm your peer!?
I committed my character to this! You don't slide into it like a cheap pair of slippers and reap all of the rewards.

1769408628734.png​
 
Didn't.... you sign up for one?
The joke here is that Chuck is insulting Jimmy on something he already is. The joke here is Chuck is basing his opinions on pre-established opinions instead of seeing Jimmy for who he truly is, a lawyer.
 
A real roleplayer? Sounds almost like live action...
 
You're not a real roleplayer!
The Metadynamist Binder for Christ's sake? A collaborator application!? What a joke.
I worked my ass off to get where I am, and you take these shortcuts and you think suddenly I'm your peer!?
I committed my character to this! You don't slide into it like a cheap pair of slippers and reap all of the rewards.

View attachment 50619​
I dedicated my LIFE TO THIS! You go against ascensionist and suddenly you're my PEER!?
 
He ShitRP'd in the CMU lobby. And he gets to be in SeCon Discord? What a joke.

Suspicious Dexter Morgan GIF
 
Back
Top