- Joined
- Jun 5, 2023
- Messages
- 408
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Zebra
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25219874
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Robert
How long is the ban for?: 3 months
The reason you were banned?: Chip looping
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I will admit here:
I did craft and sell bloodbags- however I was unhappy with how it was done, and after selling a single stack of 4 I stopped.
I did craft and sell bandages, but the profit was 'just' above the cost so I figured it was not that much of a margin and used it.
When I crafted these bandages, it was on a character that is now dead. Even now, gathered up around 2-3k chips using this method and stopped because I did not feel like doing this again and again. It was tiring. I am at 8K chips due to materials I've sold that I've found in crates. (I found bloodbags and bandages, and sold the ones I found as we had an excess of medical supplies to begin with.)
Knowing what I do now about exploitation- I will not sell these items to the vendors again. Nor will I attempt to gain an upper hand through any sort of looping. I already decided this as I found the idea of this to be dirty and deceitful and have not partaken in the crafting / selling of items in over two weeks.
Ignorance is no excuse, I understand, but I truly did not have malicious intent. These chips have been mine and only mine I have no shared what I made of these profits.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25219874
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Robert
How long is the ban for?: 3 months
The reason you were banned?: Chip looping
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I will admit here:
I did craft and sell bloodbags- however I was unhappy with how it was done, and after selling a single stack of 4 I stopped.
I did craft and sell bandages, but the profit was 'just' above the cost so I figured it was not that much of a margin and used it.
When I crafted these bandages, it was on a character that is now dead. Even now, gathered up around 2-3k chips using this method and stopped because I did not feel like doing this again and again. It was tiring. I am at 8K chips due to materials I've sold that I've found in crates. (I found bloodbags and bandages, and sold the ones I found as we had an excess of medical supplies to begin with.)
Knowing what I do now about exploitation- I will not sell these items to the vendors again. Nor will I attempt to gain an upper hand through any sort of looping. I already decided this as I found the idea of this to be dirty and deceitful and have not partaken in the crafting / selling of items in over two weeks.
Ignorance is no excuse, I understand, but I truly did not have malicious intent. These chips have been mine and only mine I have no shared what I made of these profits.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)