Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Zebra's Metagaming ban - 76561198010705477

Zebra

Radio Bob Approved
Banned
Joined
Jun 5, 2023
Messages
408
Steam Name: Zebra
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25219874

Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Fedora
How long is the ban for?:
2 Months / Permanently from the discord
The reason you were banned?:
"Metagaming" / Toxicity
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:


It's not a matter of me wishing to just undo the punishment that was sent forth. More so, I want to explain it from my point of view and clear the air. Try and reach out to the people who'se toes I've stepped on idiotically.

I haven't exactly been a beacon of this community in the last week, and have stirred up a whole heap of problems.
I've been apart of Willard for almost a year, it feels like at least, and have grown to really like and feel welcomed here. I've brought a plethora of friends and players from other groups to join in and give it a try. With over a couple hundred hours in only a month's time when I first came back, it's safe to say I'm an active enjoyer of what you all have to offer.

My abhorrent and rude comment I made to both @Neonity and @ultima was uncalled for, and completely out of nowhere. I thought I was sounding ironic, or clever though in reality I was just being rude. I immediately regretted it, and had to sit in a six hour drive before I could fully deal with the storm I brought on myself. I know I've acted out or said some things to the both of you that puts off that I loathe you. I don't. I don't even know either of you. I'm not going to push off the guilt and blame onto "dealing with irl things". It's not what I do. I was rude. You don't deserve it.


About the "Metagaming" ban... I did not intend to send that screenshot to Gutsy with the idea for him to metagame. In fact, Gutsy is a so much of a trustworthy and noteworthy member of this community that we share screenshots of things happen on various occasions. It's not that I wish to persuade him to enact on these pictures or chatlogs. It's mainly been cases of 'contrast'. I played a character that was /very/ opposite of his. Loud, bombastic, open with her crimes and personality of anti-union values and mindsets whereas his character is more covert, secretive- you get the idea. I did not want to put him in a position to be banned, nor did I want Bravo to be in that position either. He is a new player that I met through a friend of a friend, and have now- as I feel- soured my relations with him and any circle of friends he may be apart of.

I am not trying to hurt anyone or ruin anyone's experience. This community has given me many great memories and I've made many great friends along the way. If I have to be put on a 'final strike' probation, then so be it. I clearly need a re-read of the rules if I'm crossing boundaries without realization.
 
Ban Information
  • Ban ID: d719fb29-8ff8-4afc-bf32-4b802b142130
  • Reason: Metagaming - Appeal at Willard Networks
  • Length: 60 days 20 hours
  • Date Banned: Fri Jan 26 2024 12:33:58 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Date Unbanned: Wed Mar 27 2024 08:33:58 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Banned By: 76561198041459603 (Fedora)
 
Hey Zebra, after discussing it with Fedora we'd like to propose something:

We reduce this to a weeks ban, down from the two months that it currently is.
But in future, if you're banned for metagaming or OOC toxicity, we'll extend it to 12 months, or a perm depending on what you do.
 
Fine by me. I will walk on egg shells and watch my mouth. I apologize to everyone I've put off. Thank you all so much!
 
Back
Top