Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Zhao Lian

dubik15

Active member
Joined
Oct 27, 2024
Messages
352
Zhao Lian
Untitled design (44).png
​

Untitled design (43).pngNAME Zhao Lian
N/A
NICKNAMES N/A
CID #
GENDER Female
AGE 25
DATE OF BIRTH 20/06/1996
PLACE OF BIRTH Fujian, China
CURRENT LOCATION C24
EDUCATION Basic
OCCUPATION Shop owner

-BACKSTORY-
Zhao Lian was born in china living there her entire life, there with a group of friends she operated an illegal staff selling random goods cheaper than many stores. However on the fateful day she and her friends would get relocated to C24 east... However somehow she ended up in C24 due to a delay.
-FAMILY-
MOTHER:
TBA
FATHER: TBA
Brother: TBA​
-APPEARANCE-​
A figure stands in front of you at an intimidating height, you can faintly see a muscular build. She speaks in a broken English with a very strong Asian accent. Short hair.
-TRAITS-​

Strong
AD_4nXc-M3mWKBdk1tR9W34AlPOIEU0XAMbxoH-_88Wx1ITb06gEuO2Dlb7rNpnBPhcJjSpYcZUrc204JHx2ovJ-xSkitnSJNBjshHMAUuW6cRwOCIvCApgcFz6_Vgi_IpVkhSHzc_cGnA
Smart
AD_4nXdJAefyj1DSSbRDmxH6WgvwCmRzh0ocpG2viLufSQ80n74g-Hx2PwaJH6VTdHx2qTUqvpK4Bvnr3wDEstIskLWhRqY-8lcTypraqjsOxdywYid1BiOE9Oee0yDN3m81yZiG7K0Q
Energetic
1749498153275.png
-LIKES AND INTERESTS-
TBA

-DISLIKES AND AVOIDANCES-
TBA​
LOVES ADMIRES RESPECTS BEST FRIEND FRIEND ACQUAINTANCE DISLIKES HATES
DECEASED TRUSTS DISTRUSTS
​
<:: Subject Relationships ::>​
Richard "Rich"
You is give me item when I ask… You were nice to me when I need help. I know I can trust, but I not know you very well.​
​
​
 

Attachments

  • 1749579727501.png
    1749579727501.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'll pay the eight credits one day. lol
 
Back
Top