Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Letter Zone i-1 Survivor

Atle

WN Owner
ENG
WN Management
Developer
Joined
Oct 24, 2018
Messages
1,401
banner.jpg


The conditions in Zone i-1 were already dire, but with the recent i1-A order, the situation deteriorated significantly.
The production of noxious chemicals has surged to unprecedented levels, with forced conscription to the zone an increasing threat to workers.
In a brief, stoic letter, a lone worker describes the grim reality.



Dear reader, by the time you find this I will likely have died from exhaustion or worse.
I don’t have much to write with, so I will keep it short.

I’m a brother and worker of Zone i-3, forcefully conscripted to Zone i-1's manufacturing sector.

Our situation is beyond hope at this point. I pray that this letter reaches someone who can share the message, do not relocate to Zone i-1. If they force you, it's better to end it early to spare yourself from the agony or flee as swiftly as possible.

Do not let them entice you to work here. There is no safety equipment to speak of, the wages are made up and the atmosphere is saturated with a dense mire of noxious particles and corrosive chemicals that sear our lungs.

Do this for us, for the lads abandoned to our fates here -
Save yourself, keep healthy and reveal the lies.
​
 
Back
Top