TroubledGhost
New member
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2024
- Messages
- 2
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Troubledghost
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90789839
Name of the Admin you were banned by: maxuzam
How long is the ban for?: 4320 min
The reason you were banned?: unserious roleplay
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Well i am not sure as to why i was banned? I was warned for a unserious /me which I wasnt able to actually clarify what it was exactly (Astro) - if it was for the fact i did /me groans for attention as i was stuck at 22 hp for like 15 minutes? then surely thats unfair as even then I called admins who fixed it up. And the reasoning states that i was not giving an opportunity to for others to respond to my /mes? Which shouldn't be the case as i've been careful to lets people respond to? Could i have forgotten to do so, maybe, considering im relatively new, a 4320 minute ban for that is quite something. Like cmon, i was so excited to get on, you could've warned me that i'm crossing the line with it no longer being serious... I was just genuinly excited the server was back up and was having fun with some of the guys lol..
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90789839
Name of the Admin you were banned by: maxuzam
How long is the ban for?: 4320 min
The reason you were banned?: unserious roleplay
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Well i am not sure as to why i was banned? I was warned for a unserious /me which I wasnt able to actually clarify what it was exactly (Astro) - if it was for the fact i did /me groans for attention as i was stuck at 22 hp for like 15 minutes? then surely thats unfair as even then I called admins who fixed it up. And the reasoning states that i was not giving an opportunity to for others to respond to my /mes? Which shouldn't be the case as i've been careful to lets people respond to? Could i have forgotten to do so, maybe, considering im relatively new, a 4320 minute ban for that is quite something. Like cmon, i was so excited to get on, you could've warned me that i'm crossing the line with it no longer being serious... I was just genuinly excited the server was back up and was having fun with some of the guys lol..
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)