Wraygun
Former Headcop
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2020
- Messages
- 549
- Thread Author
- #1
I'll start with the elephant in the room and say outright why I think this should be an abuse report. These are the rules that were broken in my eyes:




And like any proper abuse report, I will cover everything with as much information as I have. For now, I will try to keep the introduction as concise as I can. I will start with what I believe classifies as disrespect. Not towards me, but towards a group of people, namely towards the CCR. I have a strong reason to believe that Ultima holds a particular great dislike for my faction. I have received numerous complaints from my members about this, and I too believe it's done in bad taste.



Now, is this what this report is about, Ultima hurling some random insults at the faction? No, I'm not going to pretend I have some moral high-ground here. Matter of fact, it doesn't interest me at all what's being said on Discord. I told the individuals in question the exact same thing: I hate what's being said about us, but I respect the right to say it. Some members which for anonymity sake won't name, found it demotivating and disrespectful.
Context matters: so the reason these screenshots were posted, is to make anyone who goes over this thread can understand as to why I'm making this report. For now, let us get into the crux of the matter. Ultima acted time and again, in bad faith towards the CCR leadership in this scenario
A couple of days ago, I was involved in carrying out the execution of @Cjtn10's major. There was a PK request made and authed, I've done my best to ensure this goes through the proper channels. What followed next however, was something rather unexpected, as shown in the video below. Ultima intervened in CJ's execution in the worst way possible: straight-up intervening with some 2012 Clockwork roleplay where everyone in the room dies with no good reason other than "well, my character hates you so he just took an opportunity haha". Everyone is entitled to act as they please, but I don't think I neeed to explain why this is a bad precedent.
If all of the players in the room weren't conscripts, I guarantee everyone this would've been handled differently. CCR did not receive any type of curtesy here and to me as well as to the people involved, this feels like it was done just because there's a CCR hate boner.
The most relevant part of this video begins at 35:14
Okay, so why don't you make a PK appeal and decide to make cope post about it?
I have as a matter of fact. And as expected, the appeal was accepted.


It is therefore confirmed that bad faith was at play during this, and I wish to see something done about it. While the PK appeal was met with rejoice, we believe that further actions must be taken in order to prevent this type of situations. If it happened once, who's to say it cannot happen twice.
Lastly, this isn't the first tim that Ultima is being reported for bad faith. Another thread can be found linked here, which is eight months old. This was the verdict on it. I don't believe Ultima has shown willingness or has done any meaningful progress towards changing their attitude sinec @Taliazure's report. Which can be found here.
https://willard.network/forums/threads/ultimas-bad-faith-report.11921/
I urge the involved parties to keep discussions civil. Thank you to whoever takes the time to read all of this through.




And like any proper abuse report, I will cover everything with as much information as I have. For now, I will try to keep the introduction as concise as I can. I will start with what I believe classifies as disrespect. Not towards me, but towards a group of people, namely towards the CCR. I have a strong reason to believe that Ultima holds a particular great dislike for my faction. I have received numerous complaints from my members about this, and I too believe it's done in bad taste.



Now, is this what this report is about, Ultima hurling some random insults at the faction? No, I'm not going to pretend I have some moral high-ground here. Matter of fact, it doesn't interest me at all what's being said on Discord. I told the individuals in question the exact same thing: I hate what's being said about us, but I respect the right to say it. Some members which for anonymity sake won't name, found it demotivating and disrespectful.
Context matters: so the reason these screenshots were posted, is to make anyone who goes over this thread can understand as to why I'm making this report. For now, let us get into the crux of the matter. Ultima acted time and again, in bad faith towards the CCR leadership in this scenario
A couple of days ago, I was involved in carrying out the execution of @Cjtn10's major. There was a PK request made and authed, I've done my best to ensure this goes through the proper channels. What followed next however, was something rather unexpected, as shown in the video below. Ultima intervened in CJ's execution in the worst way possible: straight-up intervening with some 2012 Clockwork roleplay where everyone in the room dies with no good reason other than "well, my character hates you so he just took an opportunity haha". Everyone is entitled to act as they please, but I don't think I neeed to explain why this is a bad precedent.
If all of the players in the room weren't conscripts, I guarantee everyone this would've been handled differently. CCR did not receive any type of curtesy here and to me as well as to the people involved, this feels like it was done just because there's a CCR hate boner.
The most relevant part of this video begins at 35:14
Okay, so why don't you make a PK appeal and decide to make cope post about it?
I have as a matter of fact. And as expected, the appeal was accepted.


It is therefore confirmed that bad faith was at play during this, and I wish to see something done about it. While the PK appeal was met with rejoice, we believe that further actions must be taken in order to prevent this type of situations. If it happened once, who's to say it cannot happen twice.
Lastly, this isn't the first tim that Ultima is being reported for bad faith. Another thread can be found linked here, which is eight months old. This was the verdict on it. I don't believe Ultima has shown willingness or has done any meaningful progress towards changing their attitude sinec @Taliazure's report. Which can be found here.
https://willard.network/forums/threads/ultimas-bad-faith-report.11921/
I urge the involved parties to keep discussions civil. Thank you to whoever takes the time to read all of this through.




