Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blackout Drunk

joe moter

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
470
1760198621025.png

Alcoholism isn't cool enough, the most drunk you can get is wasted.
Here me out, after enough bottles you become Blackout Drunk
Basically, distorts words from others, changes entire sentences from others

"Dude- you need to go home." Can become, "I can beat your ass you bitch, come on! You ain't going to fight me!" Or, "Ddde- ynr nedd oo gt heac"

Some fun lines your words can turn into
"What is your thoughts about butterflies?"
"I'll give you some cash if you do a little dance."
"Kill yourself."
"I can beat your ass you bitch, come on! You ain't going to fight me!"
"I need you to start singing the ABC's backwards."
"You wanna go?"
"I'm the city administrator, give me all your credits."
"Would you like another bottle of alcohol?"
"You look extremely ugly, y'know that?"
"Headcrab behind you!"
"Do you want to get married?"
"I'll give you a lot of money if you tell a cop to go fuck themselves."
"I'm apart of the rebellion against the Combine, don't tell anyone.
"Sir, you are being placed under citizens arrest."
"You are being detained, please get on the wall."
"Tell me the first one-hundred digits of pi or I'll break your kneecaps."
"You are being searched, get on the wall."

Maybe randomly just start raising the drunks fists
"Are you okay"
John Drunk raises his fists

(not my char)
1760200694231.png
 
View attachment 48312

Alcoholism isn't cool enough, the most drunk you can get is wasted.
Here me out, after enough bottles you become Blackout Drunk
Basically, distorts words from others, changes entire sentences from others

"Dude- you need to go home." Can become, "I can beat your ass you bitch, come on! You ain't going to fight me!" Or, "Ddde- ynr nedd oo gt heac"

Some fun lines your words can turn into
"What is your thoughts about butterflies?"
"I'll give you some cash if you do a little dance."
"Kill yourself."
"I can beat your ass you bitch, come on! You ain't going to fight me!"
"I need you to start singing the ABC's backwards."
"You wanna go?"
"I'm the city administrator, give me all your credits."
"Would you like another bottle of alcohol?"
"You look extremely ugly, y'know that?"
"Headcrab behind you!"
"Do you want to get married?"
"I'll give you a lot of money if you tell a cop to go fuck themselves."
"I'm apart of the rebellion against the Combine, don't tell anyone.
"Sir, you are being placed under citizens arrest."
"You are being detained, please get on the wall."
"Tell me the first one-hundred digits of pi or I'll break your kneecaps."
"You are being searched, get on the wall."

Maybe randomly just start raising the drunks fists
"Are you okay"
John Drunk raises his fists

(not my char)
View attachment 48313
"Get up"
"Did you not hear me?"
"Do you want a malcompliance citation?"
 
Not with my new features.
do the thing that begotten does when your sanity is too low by making you see things from your perspective e.g that random civ turns into an OTA, zombie, ghoul, stalker playermodel. Have their texts appear different as it should be by having certain phrases pop up so instead of "Hey are you doing fine?" -> "I want to fucking kill you!" or if you aren't too drunk have it scrambled.
 
do the thing that begotten does when your sanity is too low by making you see things from your perspective e.g that random civ turns into an OTA, zombie, ghoul, stalker playermodel. Have their texts appear different as it should be by having certain phrases pop up so instead of "Hey are you doing fine?" -> "I want to fucking kill you!" or if you aren't too drunk have it scrambled.
aka basically what you said
 
Back
Top