Kappatalist
Workshift Shooter
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2020
- Messages
- 717
- Thread Author
- #1
Bug: Can't use /scenetext add
Description: Tells me I have already placed a scene text down, but /scenetextremoveall insists i dont have one down. This happens across all of my characters. Now, several people have insisted that it's a donator feature. @Imperator RAD-X however said he had no idea about this and it's not on the donator page.
And a couple of people had no idea players could ever use them, but they absolutely used to be able to and they saw a ton of use by players in the past. My personal theory is that the player limit for scene texts may have been set to 0, but because donators get additional scene texts, they've supposedly been able to place them still. But I have no idea, really.
So - Have scene texts been removed for players, made donator only, is this just a bug? I've seen a couple mentions of it in the discord before, but that's it.
Images/recording

Also, the mention of it, but I can't find why it's apparently not fixable.

Description: Tells me I have already placed a scene text down, but /scenetextremoveall insists i dont have one down. This happens across all of my characters. Now, several people have insisted that it's a donator feature. @Imperator RAD-X however said he had no idea about this and it's not on the donator page.
And a couple of people had no idea players could ever use them, but they absolutely used to be able to and they saw a ton of use by players in the past. My personal theory is that the player limit for scene texts may have been set to 0, but because donators get additional scene texts, they've supposedly been able to place them still. But I have no idea, really.
So - Have scene texts been removed for players, made donator only, is this just a bug? I've seen a couple mentions of it in the discord before, but that's it.
Images/recording

Also, the mention of it, but I can't find why it's apparently not fixable.


