Silta
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2021
- Messages
- 147
- Thread Author
- #1
So we have a great open city map that pushes the Source engine's limits. I'm aware that V4 still needs work for more optimizations and fixes. It's a great map so far. But what is the possibility that we will get a map specifically designed outside City 24?
We know that City 24 is in Geneva Switzerland with beautiful mountains and forests outside the city walls. (Or so we think?) Would it be possible to add outskirts to our main map, or would that simply be too much for the engine? Alternatively, we could make a separate map altogether that takes place outside City 24 for events and whatnot. I know it would be a lot of work for anyone interested unless they made it a group project, But I would like to see people's interpretations of what outside city 24 is like.




We know that City 24 is in Geneva Switzerland with beautiful mountains and forests outside the city walls. (Or so we think?) Would it be possible to add outskirts to our main map, or would that simply be too much for the engine? Alternatively, we could make a separate map altogether that takes place outside City 24 for events and whatnot. I know it would be a lot of work for anyone interested unless they made it a group project, But I would like to see people's interpretations of what outside city 24 is like.



