Shimac's Stew
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Oct 28, 2022
- Messages
- 219
- Thread Author
- #1
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2849833628
Weapon Packs such as these are the one's that the server uses but I wanna use them in singleplayer instead. Mostly to get familiarized with the weapons themselves and to experiments with the attachments.
I already know the location of where these possible content are: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\cache\workshop
Even though I could just get all of them and put it into my addons folder to be done with it, I am not so keen on overworking my Potato PC with an overloaded Gmod.
If someone can help me out on how to find out the Mod ID's or how to allow me to access said weapons into singleplayer, that'd be really appreciated.
Weapon Packs such as these are the one's that the server uses but I wanna use them in singleplayer instead. Mostly to get familiarized with the weapons themselves and to experiments with the attachments.
I already know the location of where these possible content are: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\cache\workshop
Even though I could just get all of them and put it into my addons folder to be done with it, I am not so keen on overworking my Potato PC with an overloaded Gmod.
If someone can help me out on how to find out the Mod ID's or how to allow me to access said weapons into singleplayer, that'd be really appreciated.