Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Server Ping went from 200-250 ping constantly, up to 430-497 ping

Shimac's Stew

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Oct 28, 2022
Messages
219
20221129230231_1.jpg20221129230335_1.jpg

These are the errors I suddenly got after playing in the server for 30 minutes. Now, I can't even play on my character without rubber banding in one place. Please help :(
20221130000245_1.jpg
 
wassup bro, i believe they changed the server location but i cannot be too sure, but im pretty sure it moved
The server location is the same as usual.

There was a DDoS attack some days back but that's not the case at the moment, could be something weird happening on your ISP end if it's something you are only experiencing now/today.

EDIT:
1669746543336.png
 
Last edited:
That may be
The server location is the same as usual.

There was a DDoS attack some days back but that's not the case at the moment, could be something weird happening on your ISP end if it's something you are only experiencing now/today.

EDIT:
View attachment 16671
That may be the problem, however - The other servers that I have in my favorites tab all have pings in 220-270 while the server had the same before jumping to the 430-490 ping that I now have.20221130025355_1.jpg

20221130025351_1.jpg
 
That may be

That may be the problem, however - The other servers that I have in my favorites tab all have pings in 220-270 while the server had the same before jumping to the 430-490 ping that I now have.View attachment 16673

View attachment 16674
Well it's still likely your ISP having problems if hasn't been a problem before but your ping to begin with is rather high as for most people it would be around 60 or less depending on physical location too as the server box is in the EU.
 
Well it's still likely your ISP having problems if hasn't been a problem before but your ping to begin with is rather high as for most people it would be around 60 or less depending on physical location too as the server box is in the EU.
Its normal ping for me, I usually have it close to 300 most of the time.

Been like this for years so nothing out of the ordinary for me
 
Its normal ping for me, I usually have it close to 300 most of the time.

Been like this for years so nothing out of the ordinary for me
I feel sorry for you. Do let us know if the situation improves and a VPN technically can help too with ping specifically, as a VPN server can have better connection/peering towards the game server than your own ISP.
 
petition to move the server back to a god fearing country (east coast US) so aussies can play with less than <800ms ping
 
Back
Top