Shimac's Stew
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Oct 28, 2022
- Messages
- 219
- Thread Author
- #1
By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!Bro, how come I'm the only one affected by this? I don't hear anybody else having this problem in the discord.wassup bro, i believe they changed the server location but i cannot be too sure, but im pretty sure it moved
refresh the servers.Bro, how come I'm the only one affected by this? I don't hear anybody else having this problem in the discord.
The server location is the same as usual.wassup bro, i believe they changed the server location but i cannot be too sure, but im pretty sure it moved

That may be the problem, however - The other servers that I have in my favorites tab all have pings in 220-270 while the server had the same before jumping to the 430-490 ping that I now have.The server location is the same as usual.
There was a DDoS attack some days back but that's not the case at the moment, could be something weird happening on your ISP end if it's something you are only experiencing now/today.
EDIT:
View attachment 16671


Well it's still likely your ISP having problems if hasn't been a problem before but your ping to begin with is rather high as for most people it would be around 60 or less depending on physical location too as the server box is in the EU.That may be
That may be the problem, however - The other servers that I have in my favorites tab all have pings in 220-270 while the server had the same before jumping to the 430-490 ping that I now have.View attachment 16673
View attachment 16674
Its normal ping for me, I usually have it close to 300 most of the time.Well it's still likely your ISP having problems if hasn't been a problem before but your ping to begin with is rather high as for most people it would be around 60 or less depending on physical location too as the server box is in the EU.
I feel sorry for you. Do let us know if the situation improves and a VPN technically can help too with ping specifically, as a VPN server can have better connection/peering towards the game server than your own ISP.Its normal ping for me, I usually have it close to 300 most of the time.
Been like this for years so nothing out of the ordinary for me