- Joined
- Sep 14, 2022
- Messages
- 595
- Thread Author
- #1
Tried to speak calmly- get excuses of why it happened and the thread locked.
Hurl insults at staff- they actually respond and address the actual issues of the problem.
Staff wonder why players are supposedly so quick to go to outrage instead of discussion, yet they only really respond to one. They made the system work the way it does, then penalize you for doing and saying what needs to be said and done.
To put it bluntly; staff fucking suck. They volunteered for this 100% of their own volition yet act line you’re an inconvenience to them when you approach them. They ignore you, insult you, dogpile you, then lock the thread when they’re done. They don’t even redirect you, you just get ignored. They volunteer for this, yet will state outrightly they simply do not care. Yet, for some reason they still make these decisions and moves as if they’re some benevolent being, when really they just don’t give a shit, and prefer to keep the power in their hands. They won’t answer your ticket, but they’ll noclip to around the corner and walk around at the perfect time that character is needed. They won’t answer your DM, but they’ll lock your thread before you can respond to their “This is my decree” post which usually entails shitting on the person, their idea, or sometimes just a random picture.
My staff app was just denied even though in my app I express these issues. After it was denied, it was still open so I responded to NIX explaining basically what I just had now, that the only reason I went to insults was because no one listened to the discussion. No response, nothing, simply saying in the denial “I would talk to you, but I fear I have the same faith if I would” completely blind to the fact he just exemplified the very ivory tower I spoke of in my application. Basically just telling me that because I spoke in the only way staff actually responds- I get punished.
Y’all fucking blow.
Hurl insults at staff- they actually respond and address the actual issues of the problem.
Staff wonder why players are supposedly so quick to go to outrage instead of discussion, yet they only really respond to one. They made the system work the way it does, then penalize you for doing and saying what needs to be said and done.
To put it bluntly; staff fucking suck. They volunteered for this 100% of their own volition yet act line you’re an inconvenience to them when you approach them. They ignore you, insult you, dogpile you, then lock the thread when they’re done. They don’t even redirect you, you just get ignored. They volunteer for this, yet will state outrightly they simply do not care. Yet, for some reason they still make these decisions and moves as if they’re some benevolent being, when really they just don’t give a shit, and prefer to keep the power in their hands. They won’t answer your ticket, but they’ll noclip to around the corner and walk around at the perfect time that character is needed. They won’t answer your DM, but they’ll lock your thread before you can respond to their “This is my decree” post which usually entails shitting on the person, their idea, or sometimes just a random picture.
My staff app was just denied even though in my app I express these issues. After it was denied, it was still open so I responded to NIX explaining basically what I just had now, that the only reason I went to insults was because no one listened to the discussion. No response, nothing, simply saying in the denial “I would talk to you, but I fear I have the same faith if I would” completely blind to the fact he just exemplified the very ivory tower I spoke of in my application. Basically just telling me that because I spoke in the only way staff actually responds- I get punished.
Y’all fucking blow.
