Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

S10/OCS.VEND-99 | JUST ANOTHER VENDING MACHINE

M!NT

Village Elder
GALUNGA
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
479
<:: OPENING DATAFILE VEND-99 ::>
...
...
<:: LIMITED ACCESS GRANTED ::>

<:: OPENING FILE ::>

<:: S10/OCS.VEND-99 ::>


1707940408700.png

<:: PRE-TRANSHUMANIZATION TITLE -
[ERROR] ::>
<:: HEIGHT - 6'0" ::>
<:: CURRENT STATUS : IN SERVICE ::>
<:: MENTAL STATE : COHESIVE ::>
​
[ DOCUMENTED THOUGHTS - FACTIONS ]
[ Humans ]
<:: Pretty normal customers. If they try to tamper with me, I will crush them. ::>


[ Credits ]
<:: Without them, I'd have no purpose. ::>


[ Civil Workers Union ]

<:: They're helpful. They stock me full of drinks to sell to customers. ::>


[ DOCUMENTED THOUGHTS - SUBJECTS ]
[ S10/OCS.RDT-44 ]
<:: He makes my job hard; giving everything out for free. ::>

1707941449848.png

[ S10/OCS.VEND-98 ]
<:: Oh, them. They're alright. We've been having a staring match for the last 17 years. I think I'm winning. ::>
​
​
​
1707941354948.png​
1707941592453.png​
 
Last edited:
<:: OPENING DATAFILE VEND-99 ::>
...
...
<:: LIMITED ACCESS GRANTED ::>

<:: OPENING FILE ::>

<:: S10/OCS.VEND-99 ::>


View attachment 31155

<:: PRE-TRANSHUMANIZATION TITLE -
[ERROR] ::>
<:: HEIGHT - 6'0" ::>
<:: CURRENT STATUS : IN SERVICE ::>
<:: MENTAL STATE : COHESIVE ::>
​
[ DOCUMENTED THOUGHTS - FACTIONS ]
[ Humans ]
<:: Pretty normal customers. If they try to tamper with me, I will crush them. ::>

[ Civil Workers Union ]
<:: They're helpful. They stock me full of drinks to sell to customers. ::>
​
Add Vending Machine from the plaza, we talked together
 
Add freeloading slummers
Can't believe they keep mugging VENDs, literally failrp
 
You're the one that got me banned... I'll get you PK'd kid1707945994342.png
 
<:: OPENING DATAFILE VEND-99 ::>
...
...
<:: LIMITED ACCESS GRANTED ::>

<:: OPENING FILE ::>

<:: S10/OCS.VEND-99 ::>


View attachment 31155

<:: PRE-TRANSHUMANIZATION TITLE -
[ERROR] ::>
<:: HEIGHT - 6'0" ::>
<:: CURRENT STATUS : IN SERVICE ::>
<:: MENTAL STATE : COHESIVE ::>
​
[ DOCUMENTED THOUGHTS - FACTIONS ]
[ Humans ]
<:: Pretty normal customers. If they try to tamper with me, I will crush them. ::>


[ Credits ]
<:: Without them, I'd have no purpose. ::>


[ Civil Workers Union ]

<:: They're helpful. They stock me full of drinks to sell to customers. ::>


[ DOCUMENTED THOUGHTS - SUBJECTS ]
[ S10/OCS.RDT-44 ]
<:: He makes my job hard; giving everything out for free. ::>

View attachment 31161

[ S10/OCS.VEND-98 ]
<:: Oh, them. They're alright. We've been having a staring match for the last 17 years. I think I'm winning. ::>
​
​
​

Add S10/OCS.GARBAGE_RECEPTICAL-75738

I usually take whatever wrappers or cans that are bought from you anyway.

Screenshot_20240215-001232_Google.jpg
 
what is S10/OCS.VEND-99's thoughts on the ongoing political conflict between city 24 and city 13
 
Back
Top