- Joined
- Apr 13, 2020
- Messages
- 479
- Thread Author
- #1
Last edited:
By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!Add Vending Machine from the plaza, we talked together
<:: OPENING DATAFILE VEND-99 ::>
...
...
<:: LIMITED ACCESS GRANTED ::>
<:: OPENING FILE ::>
<:: S10/OCS.VEND-99 ::>
View attachment 31155
<:: PRE-TRANSHUMANIZATION TITLE - [ERROR] ::>
<:: HEIGHT - 6'0" ::>
<:: CURRENT STATUS : IN SERVICE ::>
<:: MENTAL STATE : COHESIVE ::> [ DOCUMENTED THOUGHTS - FACTIONS ]
[ Humans ]
<:: Pretty normal customers. If they try to tamper with me, I will crush them. ::>
[ Civil Workers Union ]
<:: They're helpful. They stock me full of drinks to sell to customers. ::>
AddedAdd Vending Machine from the plaza, we talked together
AddedAdd Credits.
<:: OPENING DATAFILE VEND-99 ::>
...
...
<:: LIMITED ACCESS GRANTED ::>
<:: OPENING FILE ::>
<:: S10/OCS.VEND-99 ::>
View attachment 31155
<:: PRE-TRANSHUMANIZATION TITLE - [ERROR] ::>
<:: HEIGHT - 6'0" ::>
<:: CURRENT STATUS : IN SERVICE ::>
<:: MENTAL STATE : COHESIVE ::> [ DOCUMENTED THOUGHTS - FACTIONS ]
[ Humans ]
<:: Pretty normal customers. If they try to tamper with me, I will crush them. ::>
[ Credits ]
<:: Without them, I'd have no purpose. ::>
[ Civil Workers Union ]
<:: They're helpful. They stock me full of drinks to sell to customers. ::>
[ DOCUMENTED THOUGHTS - SUBJECTS ]
[ S10/OCS.RDT-44 ]
<:: He makes my job hard; giving everything out for free. ::>
View attachment 31161
[ S10/OCS.VEND-98 ]
<:: Oh, them. They're alright. We've been having a staring match for the last 17 years. I think I'm winning. ::>
