Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

the recent event emplacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risvolto

Active member
Banned
Joined
Jun 12, 2023
Messages
296
I have one question/complaint.
How did the combine throw combine headcrab canisters (Which btw is what broke our APC) if their comms were jammed?

(btw a headcrab canister is what broke our APC)
 
I have one question/complaint.
How did the combine throw combine headcrab canisters (Which btw is what broke our APC) if their comms were jammed?

(btw a headcrab canister is what broke our APC)
uh oh
 
I was one of the GM's presiding at the event.

There was a headcrab launcher present at the Fort and the EOW (astro) was handling the controls

As for the canisters itself, radx launched them in a random pattern with a 30 second delay attached to them
 
I was one of the GM's presiding at the event.

There was a headcrab launcher present at the Fort and the EOW (astro) was handling the controls

As for the canisters itself, radx launched them in a random pattern with a 30 second delay attached to them
Okay then this solves the complaint
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top